Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you subscribe to sub8 """law""", and/or that the median man is incel?

yes bro
im coper ethnic faggot

Not yet but we're getting there.

Sub 7s are fucked because they can't even be considered chadlite. They betabux and/or get nothing if they don't put in sufficient effort. Chadlites are doing well. Sub 5 is truecel. 8s aka chadlites and some chads are doing well still.

Just need to know who's a fakecel thx.
Timeframe and location matters...you may have 4 foid and be a 7. If that foids can get a 9 dick in her...doesn't mean 7's are incel. I mean is this experiment in a club? Gotta factor in the environment. Club and tinder simultaneously are and are not reflections of RL to me. Tbhngl

I believe that simply being average in looks isn’t enough these days

Sub8 applies if you’re autistic tbh. 7/10 autist has the same value as a 4/10 NT

I subscribe to Sub-8 law in that if you're a 7 or below: You will not get your looksmatch, Only below.

At the moment, I believe if you're sub 6 you're an Incel.

Sub5 is incel territory

No, sub 8 law is retarded honestly. Guys who are 5/10 are not on easy street but they will get enough throughout life to make it worth living. Only the ugly can be incel.

sex is null if you're sub10, it counts about as much as dunking a basketball while standing on a stool

only if youre non nt and no social skills

tbh I fully believe in sub8 as the definition of an 8 for a foid changes as time changes

some chads of the past would be incel tier now

Would say 6/10

I’m sure my opinion on the matter is well known

Average males are doing very poorly.

6 months ago we had a very different userbase. Sub8 was reserved for few people, but now it seems like the entire forum legitimately believes that you are fucked if you don't look like a model..

sub8 isn't quite incel, but its still pretty shit for normies at least in the west

normies should either go to another country to get foids or ldar

incels are fucked either way

Sub 4 = over
4-8 = it's hard but u can manage irl and with social circle. U need to be NT obviously. Redpill stuff and "Game" can help here. U won't get much on Tinder tho.
8-10 = just use Tinder and plan ur fuckdates with cute prime foids and JB. As an 8 u may still have trouble if u aren't NT. As a 9-10 u can get away with everything.

That being said I can see sub8 law be reality in the next 10 years. Tinder and similar apps will soon be the only socially accepted way to meet foids and get dates. And then sub8 law will be true.