Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you study japanese? what is your JLPT level?

• Thread starter DepressionTookMyIQ
  • Start date
DepressionTookMyIQ

DepressionTookMyIQ

The harbinger of Truth
★★
Based japanese: 女 woman,
3 woman = 姦 wicked, mischief, seduce, rape, noisy

Last edited:
I don't study Japanese so my level must be pretty low.

I only know a few Japanese words but romanized, so I must say I'm pretty fluent. :feelsokman:

I only know a few Japanese words but romanized, so I must say I'm pretty fluent. :feelsokman:
I can recognize most of the N5 kanjis, which is the easiest level comprising of 80 kanji, but the hardest is knowing every reading and it's usage in most words tbh
But @FinnCel mogs me in this regard.

I can recognize most of the N5 kanjis, which is the easiest level comprising of 80 kanji, but the hardest is knowing every reading and it's usage in most words tbh
Why bother learning a dying language ?

Why bother learning a dying language ?
So i can make money outta teaching it to weeabos. Also it won't die too soon, not in my lifetime. And if not, why do you think it's going to die all of a sudden?

Also it won't die too soon, not in my lifetime. And if not, why do you it's going to die all of a sudden?
Of course I don't expect a radical change in our lifetime but the Japs are a dying race and if they don't push social reforms then you will see a diversified Jap full of SEA low skilled workers and even niggers.

Of course I don't expect a radical change in our lifetime but the Japs are a dying race and if they don't push social reforms then you will see a diversified Jap full of SEA low skilled workers and even niggers.
The only place to me that the concept of lebensraum makes sense is japan, it really should have conquered parts of China so it could be less crowded and have some raw materials.

The only place to me that the concept of lebensraum makes sense is japan, it really should have conquered parts of China so it could be less crowded and have some raw materials.
Agreed.

Hai hai konnichiwa

uwu owo ching chong
Eee