Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you struggle to find meaning and purpose in life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 39301
  • Start date
Deleted member 39301

Deleted member 39301

Self-banned
-
I think this is one of the main things I'vs struggle with throughout my life. I've always had this feeling that I was meant to do more in life, that I had some sort of higher calling, but I havent been able ot find it yet. I'm reletivaley young and still have ambitions, but youth and ambitions will fade away eventually. I just want to know if anyone shares that feeling that they should be doing greater than themselves. If if you did, would it curb any interest in trying to find a woman to have sex with and the stress/anger associated with it? Basicially, would finding pupose/meaning in life stop inceldom?

Im on my grind, hustling everyday like a pro, but i dont like to talk about it since i will let my sucess make the noise :shhh: :feelsmage:

My purpose is to die alone out in the cold night

I used to cope and assume things in life would just fall into place. Id graduate, secure a decent job, meet a nice girl and settle down with a kid or two. But once the blackpill hit I realized that that course of action was not feasible for a person like me. Rn I don't have an overarching goal or purpose in life. Just trying to get by.
I've always wanted to create a comic/graphic novel/manga of some sort though. Idk if that counts. One day I should finally get to that

I used to cope and assume things in life would just fall into place. Id graduate, secure a decent job, meet a nice girl and settle down with a kid or two. But once the blackpill hit I realized that that course of action was not feasible for a person like me. Rn I don't have an overarching goal or purpose in life. Just trying to get by.
I've always wanted to create a comic/graphic novel/manga of some sort though. Idk if that counts. One day I should finally get to that
While I unfotunately dont think many people find meaning and purpose in art, I do think anything involved in the arts would be considered greater than yourself. Really what people find purpose in all depends on what they were raised to believe was important in life. I remember as a kid really wanting to make a comicbook or a cartoon becuase I loved art and wanted to do something fun and creative, while also inspiring other people to do the same. I never really got any support with my art, so I eventually gave up.

No looks = no life. Hard to struggle thinking you're finding something that basically doesn't really exist for you since it never began.

All an incel has is the weeded down, low-quality version of the same life the better looking normies, Chadlites/Chads, etc. get -- arguably not even worth it. I mean it's one thing to work hard to feel appreciated/respected/liked/etc. -- not when you're treated like 0 value scum.

There is more to life than foids and fucking and even relationships. Knowing that I will not have any offspring in life and no romantic partners leaves me at liberty to focus on things I want to focus. I want to acquire a couple of skills, visit a couple of places and get into possession of a couple of things. To me the only reason to keep on going is to find ways of conquering some of my insecurities. I am in no way doing those to ascend, to look for a partner, because I know even if I settled down for betabuxx it would simply be a waste of my time. I intend to work on my long term projects such as learning languages, improving my guitar skills, creating 3D art over the next couple of years and once I've achieved the apex of my accomplishments I will choose to leave this life.

I find this existence to be wholly devoid of both.

Self-perpetuating torture and autocannibalism program.

There is more to life than foids and fucking and even relationships. Knowing that I will not have any offspring in life and no romantic partners leaves me at liberty to focus on things I want to focus. I want to acquire a couple of skills, visit a couple of places and get into possession of a couple of things. To me the only reason to keep on going is to find ways of conquering some of my insecurities. I am in no way doing those to ascend, to look for a partner, because I know even if I settled down for betabuxx it would simply be a waste of my time. I intend to work on my long term projects such as learning languages, improving my guitar skills, creating 3D art over the next couple of years and once I've achieved the apex of my accomplishments I will choose to leave this life.
I agree 100%. I sort of want to do the same thing myself. I'm a really big music fans and want to start learning guitar, although I dont have the money to buy one yet. I guess livng life knowing that you'll never have sex is a bit liberating in some aspects. However, if it truly was, we wouldn't all be here now, would we?

I guess livng life knowing that you'll never have sex is a bit liberating in some aspects.However, if it truly was, we wouldn't all be here now, would we?
It's as liberating as living knowing that the cancer is actively eating you away from inside. Also, I don't give a shit about living without sex, because I can hire a hooker at any given time. Life without validation from another person, knowing that you're missing on a huge chunk of life and realizing that it all leads nowhere. The only reason why I am not dangling from a noose yet is simple human curiosity that drives me towards my goals. For certain individuals suicide is simply the ultimate reward they get in life as it liberates them from their pitiful existence and all the struggles that come with it.

Im on my grind, hustling everyday like a pro, but i dont like to talk about it since i will let my sucess make the noise :shhh: :feelsmage:
real g's move in silence like lasagna

Basicially, would finding pupose/meaning in life stop inceldom?
No it doesn't. But it shifts your focus to other things making you feel fulfilled. Also you wouldn't care that much about being a incel since you'll have something else to focus your thoughts on.

Absolutely. I I was born into a different time, into a non-cucked environment I would have probably became some sort of explorer or inventor.

This reincarnation was a fucking joke.

It seems like those 3d artwork I've seen in NFT's is going to be huge. I am planning on trading NFT's soon.

It seems like those 3d artwork I've seen in NFT's is going to be huge. I am planning on trading NFT's soon.
I don't even know what NFTs are, that's how much of a boomer I am. I do 3D stuff in form of transformative content, mostly as video game mods.

life is inherently meaningless, u can invent all the aribtirary goals and copes u want but nothing will give u anything more than momentary satisfaction.

what is objective purpose besides procreation

For most people the purpose of life is to survive and reproduce.

Being rich is the only thing that could make me happy outside of fixing inceldom and loneliness