Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you still try to be normie?

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
I kind of try to mask into society but I can't make stable friendships/relations. Also, I have a hatered for normies so it is very hard to like the very same spieces that bullied you for so long.

LARPing as a normie would be mine (and probably for a lot of ppl here) small opportunity to ascend. Ye, ye face matters. We wouldn't get hot cosplay gf but only 3/10 stinky foid... though

I kind of accepted the fact that I am not welcome into society because teenager people hated for who I am and how I look. But maybe in adulthood people just want to cope toghether and try to be happy til they die.

What do you think about it?

I have no idea how I’m supposed to act like a normie

it is inconceivable for a shut in neet like myself

i can't act like a normie, i'm too autistic. i can't even look people in the eye.

i try but i can't since it doesn't come of as natural
especially when i have an interaction with a normie , i seriously don't know how to respond because i can't figure out wether they were being sincere , sarcastic ... etc

I do try to normiemaxx often but I do a pretty bad job at it. I can’t help it, I just don’t want to be seen as a loser by society even though I really am

:cryfeels:
Yeah, I had a one situation when I was out with my friends. Came back home nearly in tears, because of failure
Imagine having friends
Also 666 posts

No, i dont care what other people think since my early twenties.

:cryfeels:
Yeah, I had a one situation when I was out with my friends. Came back home nearly in tears, because of failure
i can pick up signals when someone is sad or angry based on facial expressions , but i can't pick on more complex situation like sarcasm . but i no longer care about behaving on the norms since i tried it when i was younger and got nowhere (no friends and no gf)

Why trying ? It doesn't work. They spot my autism kilometers away. Treat me like a fucking child. Talking to me as if I was retarded. But I'm not. I'm much more intelligent than they will ever be.

Why do you think so?
Because I talked with them and they're completely stupid. Brainless zombies unable to think by themselves, unable to think about other things than their jobs and their fucking childs, only able to act like the sheeps they are and always following the most retarded fashion.

I also did IQ tests and I'm much above the average. I'm officially classified as "Superior Intelligence" to normies standards. 94% of the French population is less intelligent than me.

normies care too much about what you did in years past, so it doesn't work very well at all to larp as normie

I can't bring myself to act like a normie, how can I try to be like the people who have excluded and ignored me my entire life?

No. I only interact with normies at gas station or work lol

If you are unattractive they know you ain't a normie, you know they know you ain't a normie. If they have any awareness they know, you know, they know you ain't a normie. It is established before you open your mouth. Your failure in they eyes of society were established when they looked at your face.

Let's watch Netflix bro
Totally bro
I'm normal dude
Did you see "stranger things" last night bro

LARPing as a normie would be mine (and probably for a lot of ppl here) small opportunity to ascend. Ye, ye face matters. We wouldn't get hot cosplay gf but only 3/10 stinky foid... though
How come it would be opportunity to ascend?

How come it would be opportunity to ascend?
You have more contact with other people as normies are outgoing.
Bigger chance to find the landwhale that would be desperate to fuck an incel.
Also it might be good way out for mentalcels and unconscious fakecels.

Bigger chance to find the landwhale that would be desperate to fuck an incel.
It's a cope. They can easily find a normie at least.

I kind of try to mask into society but I can't make stable friendships/relations. Also, I have a hatered for normies so it is very hard to like the very same spieces that bullied you for so long.

I kind of accepted the fact that I am not welcome into society because teenager people hated for who I am and how I look. But maybe in adulthood people just want to cope toghether and try to be happy til they die.

What do you think about it?
i guess. I can't help it. :incel:

I refuse to pretend to be something I’m not.

I hate normans, I prefer to be alone, I guess you're 16 or something, you'll used to as the time goes on, at least it worked for me.

I try to masquerade as a neurotypical person, but I feel like most people (colleagues, peers, etc.) just feign benevolence to make me feel "better" about myself.

I don't try to be anyone, can't lose my genius at will.

No, that's a waste of time. Normalfags are shallow retards that will octranize you anyway so it's pretty cucked to try to be under their retarded standard.

No, they arent better than me

I have a few friends actually but they are incel/low tier nomie though so to a degree i do i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back