Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] do you still possess empathy as a blackpilled khhv truecel ?

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
A couple days ago I was chilling inside the lobby of a hotel waiting for the time they could check me in. I was sitting there doing nothing but then I noticed this old foid who must’ve been in her 60s I think? Maybe older. She was leaning on the reception desk, and seemed a little wobbly and with a somewhat sickly pale complexion. A few moments later she crumpled to the ground abruptly.

Her nearby family members rushed over to her aid and dragged her to a seat nearby me. They rang an ambulance and she got ferried away.

Now what did I feel witnessing this situation? It was slightly funny watching her fall down like a puppet that had lost its strings, but otherwise I mostly felt nothing. This hag had no doubt lived a life far more satisfactory and enjoyable than mine, just the fact she has family and friends who care about her wellbeing meanwhile I have no one

A couple days ago I was chilling inside the lobby of a hotel waiting for the time they could check me in. I was sitting there doing nothing but then I noticed this old foid who must’ve been in her 60s I think? Maybe older. She was leaning on the reception desk, and seemed a little wobbly and with a somewhat sickly pale complexion. A few moments later she crumpled to the ground abruptly.

Her nearby family members rushed over to her aid and dragged her to a seat nearby me. They rang an ambulance and she got ferried away.

Now what did I feel witnessing this situation? It was slightly funny watching her fall down like a puppet that had lost its strings, but otherwise I mostly felt nothing. This hag had no doubt lived a life far more satisfactory and enjoyable than mine, just the fact she has family and friends who care about her wellbeing meanwhile I have no one

Yes, unlike how the media tries to portray us. most of us are very compassionate and sensitive.

Yet, society and w0men are using this compassion against us.

Yes, unlike how the media tries to portray us. most of us are very compassionate and sensitive.

Yet, society and w0men are using this compassion against us.
I should’ve included a poll for this. Maybe next time. It’d be interesting to see how many empathycels we really have here

Yes I'm just bad at expressing it. People have told me I lack empathy before even my own mother

Depends, overal yes, usually to really old people and children. Cant really empathize for meme problems of self made shits of people who lifemog me to hell and back.

Depends, overal yes, usually to really old people and children. Cant really empathize for meme problems of self made shits of people who lifemog me to hell and back.
fair

I feign it towards people who I need to be on good terms with.

Unfortunately I have overempathy for all human life so if I see anyone in pain I always feel for them. However if it's a privileged young foid in her prime it'll take her literally amputating an arm for me to empathize with her pain

Nobody i have brain damage from jewpills that have killed every single emotion i cant feel empathy for myself its the same for @SandNiggerKANG

You have me bhai

Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies

It's a one thing I can't totally get out of me, i still feel genuine empathy even tho the guy life mogs me to beyond i guess it's gene but i rarely feel anything if it's a foid

Yes because of genetics I have far too much empathy it’s really bad

Only for friends and some others who I think deserve it. Most humans don't.

I do. Not as much as when I was younger but I still feel empathy towards many people

Yes, I am empathetic, but can chose who I feel empathy for, just like most other humans. I'm sure most normies wouldn't feel empathy if they saw a child rapist or something get tortured in front of them. Most people can block out empathy if they feel something is morally justified.

I feel strong empathy for the very close family members that I care about (around 3 total), and my only friend who is a truecel. I couldn't stand to see anything happen to these 4 people. Other than that, I'm not that empathetic, unless it's bad physical harm coming to someone. If it's their made up depression or struggles, I don't give a fuck because their life is leagues better than mine. I have zero empathy whatsoever to women who get used and abused by the men they pick.

I have it for people who actually deserved empathy

Yes because of genetics I have far too much empathy it’s really bad
interesting… so you’re saying your autism gives you too much empathy? Is that a common thing? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of this

Yes sadly I think I feel too much empathy that's why I can't take advantage of people to get ahead in life

I feel like forever I’ve never felt things like this to anyone. Even if it was one of my own family members that fell like this, I’d just walk over slowly to them and “barely” help them out of fear of looking cringe. The thought of middle aged family members rushing over and screaming to help an old person like this is just so funny to me, and I’d never do that. The closest thing I’ve ever felt that wasn’t about me was when I got really pissed off when someone here posted a video of some dude pushing a foid and a bunch of dudes pounced on him so hard it looked like they actually killed him.

I oscillate between feeling absolutely nothing or being one step away from a suicidal mental breakdown every other week. Neither of them make me feel any sort of empathy toward anyone. Not even myself.

i want my pain to be inflicted on others

No, I even feel satisfaction when I see sexhavers suffer