Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you still make an effort to make yourself look presentable?

title.

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Castaway

Castaway

Bandenbekämpfung Enjoyer
★★★
I do. I cut my hair regularly, shave, brush my teeth, trim my nails, shower ect. I guess it all boils down to personal hygiene, but I don't know why I still try so hard to look good even though I know I'll always be treated like shit because I'm a sub 5 and autistic. Maybe it's just a habit that was instilled in me from a young age.

I do. I cut my hair regularly, shave, brush my teeth, trim my nails, shower ect. I guess it all boils down to personal hygiene, but I don't know why I still try so hard to look good even though I know I'll always be treated like shit because I'm a sub 5 and autistic. Maybe it's just a habit that was instilled in me from a young age.
Not really my hair is to my shoulders

Only a little bit but mostly no

Edgarmaxxing helps me c0pe

I do, or else I'd just be unintentionally roping (via LDARing) myself if I didn't TBH.

Last edited:
No. What's the point?

Sometimes less sometimes more

I think that if you have to try to look good, it means you don't

I don't need another excuse to get shat on

Sometimes I wear nicER clothes and brush my hair, but otherwise no.

That being said when I wear nicer clothes, I mog all those fat blogs in shorts and a hoodie (who incidentally have gfs)

No clothes for your face

Why fucking bother? Massive self harm cuts and scars all over my arms, missing teeth, face deformed by acne, acne scars, and pockmarks.

I’m an abomination that should be put down. Just end it lord