Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you still listening to girl singer/band?

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
What's your opinion about listening to girl singer / band?

Honestly i still listening because sometimes the song is really good and there's bunch of rock girl band from Japan suit my music taste.

Is it cucked to listening foid singing?

Kill yourself

I don’t listen females singing usually. Female voices hurt my ears and the genre of music (like my game genres) don’t feature females
Kill yourself
41B75D1C BD18 4600 ABCC 3D955291B0B8

You have a lot to learn GrAYcel

Still? What do you mean still? I was supposed to have started? There are girl bands? The only one I know is Spice Girls and they haven't made music in decades. As for girl singers, I can't remember the last one I listened to.

No, I don't give views to a lousy foid. Anyone who listens to this shitty music is generally a retarded "0tAku" failure who at 30 still watches cartoons and masturbates on them.

i dont even listen to music anymore, its just boring and bluepilled 99% of the time

even artists who are blackpilled have some weird bluepilled tendencies so fuck em

I only know a few songs from stereopony, havent heard these ones till now. They are pretty nice tbh

I happened to like one single song by a foid singer/band but it has always been a one time thing. I can't name a foid artist who has ever been among my favorites or who has published 2-3 songs I liked.
This has nothing to do with the blackpill or hating wymyn btw it has always been like that. Guess it's a matter of genre

i get it, we cant control what we enjoy to listen to. i unfortunately listen to a few female singers as well. just dont support them financially or help boost their audience.

What's your opinion about listening to girl singer / band?

Honestly i still listening because sometimes the song is really good and there's bunch of rock girl band from Japan suit my music taste.

Is it cucked to listening foid singing?

yes I listen to same steropony band u do. I don't think it's cucked as long as you don't buy their merchandise or go to concerts.

1. This is Inceldom Discussion. This belongs to The Sewers.
2. Listen to whatever you want to listen to.
3. That specific band is not my cup of tea.
I guess this can be inceldom discussion because some people don't like listening foid singing and i want to know of listening foid singing is cucked

I like a few songs from band-maid. some of the japanese music is fine even with females because their culture doesn't promote women whoring as much as western music. Japanese women are still whores, it's just the music is less offensive than a foid singing about chad's cock.

Yes only one Japanese girl band

I like a few songs from band-maid. some of the japanese music is fine even with females because their culture doesn't promote women whoring as much as western music. Japanese women are still whores, it's just the music is less offensive than a foid singing about chad's cock.
I like band-maid to, but i only listen to their music in spotify and don't know about the band member
No not really.

Don't actually kys please.
Thanks brocel:)

Last edited: