Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you still have the ability to sympathize for the female gender?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
I have lost that ability many years ago, due to blackpilled experiences after blackpilled experiences. They don't deserve any ounce of sympathy for how terribly they've treated us. We're expected to just sit there and take their disdain and contempt for our subhuman faces, without doing anything. Fuck that. I hope all chad only whores get gangraped by subhumans (in GTA 5) so they are punished for their disgusting and vile treatment of us.

No. Do you think people who lived in countries attacked by Hitler had any sympathy for Nazis?

For human foids? No.
For imaginary girl who'd follow their men to the grave during war? Absolutely.

I have sympathy for them being the inferior gender, even if their weakness is tolerated and mine isn't. It just doesn't sit well with anyone to happily take second place, you know?

Do you think they feel much pride knowing their only meaningful accomplishment can be giving birth and getting Chad to stay with her after coitus and marry? No.

Nope, not at all

Absolutely not. I keep calling them out on their BS.

I find it really hard to if I'm being completely honest. Although I do still deeply care about my mother and sister.

Their main complaint is getting beat up by Chad and that is literally their own fault for picking Chad over non Chads. So no, I do not sympathise with them

I give all people in front of me a chance and some mercy. Otherwise on the internet I don't feel for people as I generalise them into groups. But in real life I treat people different.

Nobody is entitled to sympathy sweatie.

It has become difficult
full

I have lost that ability many years ago, due to blackpilled experiences after blackpilled experiences. They don't deserve any ounce of sympathy for how terribly they've treated us. We're expected to just sit there and take their disdain and contempt for our subhuman faces, without doing anything. Fuck that. I hope all chad only whores get gangraped by subhumans (in GTA 5) so they are punished for their disgusting and vile treatment of us.
I hate unempathetic people so still kinda

Yes I have sympathy for them, with some doubt.

Really the only people I have ZERO sympathy are smug “immigrant” replacer invaders they can die in a fire.

They human like us, just more flawed and dumb

I feel almost no sympathy for women because they live on easy mode and would never relate to my struggles. The only women I feel bad for are the legit 0/10 looks tier women who probably get bullied all the time and live horrible lives. I feel nothing for average women and above average women.

My sympathy for them dwindles with each passing day.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back