Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you still have standards?

Do you still have standards?

• Yes, I still have standards towards a foid's features.

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • No, I don't have standards towards foids as long as they like me in an intimate way.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Following recent observation. I'd like to ask the members of this site if they still have standards or a minimum requirement for what a foid should look like if they were to be in a relationship with you.

yes i do
11ZIT1

Yes,the creature must desire me sexually,doesnt even need to be a human tbh.

It can't be terrifyingly disgusting.

I don't really have very high standards. All she had to be is around my age and not morbidly obese.

Of course. For me to like a girl she would have to be above 8/10 with an ass that would make me want to cuck out and eat it.

For me to fall in love with her she would have to have what I said above AND be witty AND know some form of martial arts.

Yes I have standards but they aren't high

I'm not attracted to beautiful women - they are amusing but they are a waste of time and effort. I'm okay with a woman so long as she isn't a cheeze-burger American obesity statistic. I also don't like trannies.

Of course. For me to like a girl she would have to be above 8/10 with an ass that would make me want to cuck out and eat it.

For me to fall in love with her she would have to have what I said above AND be witty AND know some form of martial arts.
0516a92347064d6946057ae535dc8370661dff

King as shes not a whale. I wouldn't even mind if she was ugly

A girl that is sexually attractive and white, that is all.

I sort of have standards, however in most cases, if she isn't a landwhale and within my ethnicity, she gets a spot on my list.

If you have standards you are volcel. I would fuck anything as long as it is female, even a landwhale at this point

It's not wrong to have some standards, I want to be with someone who looks human and who is shaped like a human and not a whale.

It's not wrong to have some standards, I want to be with someone who looks human and who is shaped like a human and not a whale.
The foid shaped like a whale has a 5/10 beta looking after her while she looks for Chad.

I have no standards.

My standards are pretty low but I'd have to at least find her slightly attractive, I'm okay with any female that isn't fat, deformed, or comically ugly.

If a mare mogs a foid I choose to stick with the mare.

I said I don't but I couldn't see a 500kg obese female in any sexual way