Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you still enjoy vidya?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I was never good at it but it used to be one of my best copes, especially CoD multiplayer matches. I used to play those all day.
Now I can't even remember the last time I played vidya. I don't even have a console I use since I sold my PS4.
I do have a PS3 that I played for a bit during the end of last year but I played basically every game worth playing on that.

I still like video games, but not the heavily repetitive ones like COD. I usually play single player games (except for GTA)

Vidya sounds like curry female name ngl, in fact it is, but what evs..

I basically only play hearthstone/HOTS but I remember enjoying more games and aspire to so I stockpile DRM on Steam in hopes I'll jump into them when 100% copes.

I think as an aging man I lose my autistic focus though and get more pissed off at people so I will only be able to game if I run a fiber-optic cable up to Nunavut and bunker down in a log cabin with nobody around for miles

this is when the mounties will come for me and they will say a polar bear ate me - don't believe them