Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you still count as incel if you are super autistic?

• Thread starter autisticmanchild
  • Start date
A

autisticmanchild

Freak of naturecel/ Bugmancel
★★★
Let's say u are autistic to the point of never been a part of anything. Of course you would be an incel but do you have the right to complain? Isn't that like a child complaining about not having Lamborghini? When ugly normies can't get a date without many hoops and tricksies

incel = involuntary celibate

Isn't that like a child complaining about not having Lamborghini?
nigga what the fuck kind of analogy is that i dont even follow the logic my nigga you gotta be more logical nigga use that brain of yours my nigga you know what a nigga sayin///???

nigga what the fuck kind of analogy is that i dont even follow the logic my nigga you gotta be more logical nigga use that brain of yours my nigga you know what a nigga sayin///???
Stfu and make music for me, you little nigger loving.

Aren't ya makin albums yet?

Aren't ya makin albums yet?
i have a bunch of music i dropped under the name Incel Rebellion Records i still have the files i can re-drop some of my music fo yo crackaaaa ass if u want me too >.<

Unless you are a chad looks wise being super autistic is turbo spikes your life trajectory into inceldom. Being average looking isn't enough.

Of course you would be an incel but do you have the right to complain? Isn't that like a child complaining about not having Lamborghini?
I dont understand your logic bro...

No shit of course

In ordER to be INCEL, you have to be INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE (sexless due to factors out of your control) but you have to DESIRE sex to begin with.

Someone who is heavily autistic (non-vERbal) and needs a pERmanent carER, most likely doesn’t even have the sentience required to desire sex in the first place

So Even though a heavily autistic pERson is involuntarily celibate (sexless due to factors out of their control), it would be inappropriate to label them as an incel just based on that critERia alone, because (I’m assuming) they lack the minimum level of consciousness required to desire sex (mentally, not biologically).

Last edited:
In ordER to be INCEL, you have to be INVOLUNTARILY CELIBATE (sexless due to factors out of your control) but you have to DESIRE sex to begin with.

Someone who is heavily autistic (non-vERbal) and needs a pERmanent carER, most likely doesn’t even have the sentience required to desire sex in the first place

So Even though a heavily autistic pERson is involuntarily celibate (sexless due to factors out of their control), it would be inappropriate to label them as an incel just based on that critERia alone, because (I’m assuming) they lack the minimum level of consciousness required to desire sex (mentally, not biologically).
Yeah I guess your right they are incels, but do they have the right to complain is the issue.

Yes. Social/Neurological disabilities can be a cause of inceldom.