Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you still believe average looking guys can have gfs?

If you're an average white guy no problem if you're NT too.

If you're an average ethnic, it's doable if you're willing to date a fat girl and wait on her hand and foot.

If so, why?
18893298_1824325367894752_7321820488475423201_n.jpg

JFL. I mogged this guy to death in HS.

I saw 4/10 looksmatch couple when i went out to eat ramen some time ago.

If you're an average white guy no problem if you're NT too.

If you're an average ethnic, it's doable if you're willing to date a fat girl and wait on her hand and foot.

Also if I get doxxed I don't give a fuck. If he knows who I am I will still put fear into his heart. Subhuman garbage.

Cope if you think not. The catch is that an average guy has to dance and perform like a monkey to attract a female because he obviously can't get by looks. Chad messages "wanna smash" and gets the same thing the average guy did with minimal effort.

Whoa wtf is this shit? They a couple? She looks like young scarlet johanson
Yep. She's probably my looksmatch as well tbh and I think she's cute. But he's a subhuman and gets to screw her every night. I just want to die man.

i see average looking guys with gfs all the time

in fact, most guys i know have gfs, i'm the weirdo who can't get laid

Yes.

I have a 5/10 face and i see other guys with 5/10 faces with GF's between 4/10 to 6/10.

But i cant because im fucked up in life.

I'm fucked up in the head for sure, because I see guys that look a LOT worse than me with girlfriends way above their looks

I went to a party today and saw a lot of "just made" couples making out in front of me, and some guys were ugly as fuck, not being a fucking autist with mental problems helps a lot

No, if you social skills are pretty limited then it's over for you despite being average
Yep. She's probably my looksmatch as well tbh and I think she's cute. But he's a subhuman and gets to screw her every night. I just want to die man.
Did he bullied you?? serious question

Yes. But not over tinder. Normal men can still meet girls via social circles.

it appears that women would rather be in a relationship with an average guy than alone while waiting for chad

Of course, I dont see why not. It isnt as easy for them anymore but its not impossible.

Did he bullied you?? serious question
He tried to but I mogged him in terms of height and size as well. I had a housefire in 2009 and he told me it was "my fault" it happened so I collared him and slammed him against a wall.

Next thing I know, 10 years later, he has a hot girlfriend and life is going well. Meanwhile I'm an incel. Lmfao.

Yes, just simply go outside.

Dude, she can't be your looksmatch, if she is this make you at least a 7/10

Dude, she can't be your looksmatch, if she is this make you at least a 7/10
Looks worse without makeup and no way she's a 7.

If I absolutely looksmax, cut my hair and try my absolute best to look like a complete dickhead I'll probably go up a point or two as well.

Average looking guys can and get gf through social circle game. Stop coping lads, the average guy isn't an incel and he's getting a constant stream of pussy from his gf

Looks worse without makeup and no way she's a 7.

If I absolutely looksmax, cut my hair and try my absolute best to look like a complete dickhead I'll probably go up a point or two as well.

Do you have any other pictures of her? some that show her better

Oh yeah, thats look more like 5/10 tbh in the first picture, the second a solid 6/10, makeup should be banned, I would still love to have a girl like her tho

Only if they're NT, low inhib, and jump through hoops.

Average ethnics have to on top of that either thugmaxx, athletemaxx, or statusmaxx somehow.

I don't even care right now, femayles are overrated, no homo

yes because there would be a fucking riot if they couldnt. they often have to be cucks or jump through hoops to get some. noticable autism is pretty much a death sentence at normie tier looks. if you are white the cutoff is sub4, ethnic the cutoff is sub 6 unless you run thug game or have money/status.

Yes, if he moneymaxxes and statusmaxxes.

Otherwise how else would you explain people like Elon Musk having access to hot girls?

Average guys usually get GFs through meeting at work. Otherwise there would be more on incels forums bitching etc.

Average guys get landwhales, feminists, etc

And they have to put in an INSANE amount of effort.

They usually get cucked by them and have to serve them hand and foot. Starfish sex once a month. But yeah, they get them.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks her head looks way too small for her body.
Cope, we can all find shit to roast about anyone. If she wanted to fuck you , u wouldn’t care now would u?COPE.

I think so because I am way below average.

I feel for you man. That being said if you really are her looksmatch you shouldn't be on this forum

I know plenty of below average looking guys who do.

I feel for you man. That being said if you really are her looksmatch you shouldn't be on this forum
Biggest mentalcel you could meet.

U guys are becoming more and more disconnected from reality. Average guys gets gfs and fuck buddies all the time, jesus christ

Of course, I believe even below average looking guys can have GFs. It all depends on where you live and your localized sexual markets. Like in California I see average/below average guys struggling to get a GF having to go much further beyond and settle than they ever should, but outside of California in Middle America? I know guys who are fat, short, and poor who have GFs. Women are just much less shallow in other places. Take a look at this map. If you live in an area with blue dots or surrounded by giant blue dots its very likely that's why you're an Incel, because these areas are high population leftist hellholes where women have been corrupted.

Sure, but there are tons of average men who dont have a gf
It really depends on your social circle and your hobbies, how often you go out, etc
If you rarely go out, you probably wont find a gf as an average looking dude
But with a normal social life and some luck, an average man should get a gf at some point