Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you specifically hate Mondays?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Do you specifically hate Mondays?

• No, I don’t specifically hate Mondays.

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Yes, I specifically hate Mondays.

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
Wagie, so yea Monday sucks anus
I’m a wagie also, with two jobs. I hate morning meetings more than I hate the specific day Monday, because as an ugly male I feel I never fit in, and morning meetings become more of a therapy session.

I’m a wagie also, with two jobs. I hate morning meetings more than I hate the specific day Monday, because as an ugly male I feel I never fit in, and morning meetings become more of a therapy session.
Oh god meetings, I just stand in silence because I can’t relate to anyone anywhere I go lol

Early start in the week means you know the dread will be longer, especially if you're studying or working full-time, yes.

Early start in the week means you know the dread will be longer, especially if you're studying or working full-time, yes.
Not for me. Think about it - foids hate you on Monday, and they hate you on every other day of the week.

I don’t care what day it is - I hate foids.

Today is going to be a terrible Monday for me, I have to work with a bunch of fat ugly cave dweller-looking foids at my day job. :feelsrope:

I hate having to take care of myself, just to not get fired-from my job - yet foids come into work, looking like they just woke up, or they come to work dressed like witches.

Foids can burn in hell along with the fetuses they aborted.

Only wageslaves hate Mondays. It's just another day.

Hating mondays just means you're one of the lucky ones that just has to work monday through friday. Which means you probably either have some government job or work some office job. The rest of us low tier wageslaves work weekends and can't even get 2 consecutive days off in a week.

All days are shit

Nothing different than every other day.

More of a wagie thing. I have clue what day of the week it is at this point
Now as a wagie I can say all days I have to work suck ass. Monday isn’t any different from Tuesday or Wednesday, etc.

I'm always far more tired on Mondays when I work.