Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you specifically hate Mondays?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Do you specifically hate Mondays?

• No, I don’t specifically hate Mondays.

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • Yes, I specifically hate Mondays.

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
More of a wagie thing. I have clue what day of the week it is at this point

More of a wagie thing. I have clue what day of the week it is at this point
I loved the movie “Office Space” growing up, but I don’t really hate Mondays specifically. Every single day of my life is awful, blaming the first day of the work week for your shortcomings is a major normie cope.

“Monday Morning Quarterback” - wow, Monday is the most hated day of the week.

All days are the same for me.

Yh waging after a weekend that went way too quick does make Mondays shit. Everyday of the week for me is shit really. The one day I will actually be looking forward to something is when Sons of the Forest will be released in February, played a shit load of The Forest.

I donyt wageslave so i dont, and i dont watch calenders.

Yh waging after a weekend that went way too quick does make Mondays shit. Everyday of the week for me is shit really. The one day I will actually be looking forward to something is when Sons of the Forest will be released in February, played a shit load of The Forest.
I don’t game much, but my ricecel coworker is awaiting the release of Overwatch 2.

Yes, along with sundays at times

I hate fridays because everyone in traffic is dumber then normal.
If it’s a holiday weekend 100x worse.
Most are 2 marbles rolling around in a tin can, add holiday. Subtract one marble.

Or is hating Mondays more of a chad/foid habit?

View: https://youtu.be/2AB9zPfXqQQ

View: https://youtu.be/A4B0pLDqYqI

I know a foid sings this song, but I feel you all should know the band who made the song, because it is a common music trivia question. Manic Monday by The Bangles.

View: https://youtu.be/SsmVgoXDq2w

It's a normgroid habit

There's no difference between a monday and a friday and I actually despise the weekend since it gets in the way of work days.

Normgroids relish the weekend and wish it lasted forever.

I hate fridays because everyone in traffic is dumber then normal.
If it’s a holiday weekend 100x worse.
Most are 2 marbles rolling around in a tin can, add holiday. Subtract one marble.
This too, traffic is retarded and everyone is leaving home early and are in a rush to get home so they create an even worse build up than what you see in the middle of the week.

Holy Fucking Shit

I just walked into work.

I see two foids at the desk stressed out, I asked them what’s wrong - a foid coworker’s tire popped while she was driving on the freeway.

Plus, the manager is running late for some reason, and he has the key to the bank room - so we can’t open the store right now.

My 5/10 goblina coworker said, “It’s Monday!”.

Nothing hurts like waking up everyday as an incel - like waking up as an incel on a Monday. :feelshaha::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Monday = Being five days away from pay day, the day after your favorite sports team loses a game, you are tired after drinking heavily during the weekend to cope with being a truecel, everyone is in a bad mood because it is not Friday!

Friday = Everyone loves Fridays - Friday is like the 6’ 2” blue-eyed blonde-haired chad out of all the weekdays, while Monday is the nigger.

I hate Tuesday goddamn it I hate it so much.....

No, I hate normie days like Friday

I hate everyday

yup im a wagie and monday suck horribly

im usually hungover and ANGRY so that doesnt help

I hate every single day. I endure them

Wagie problems. Office Space is fantastic though.

I hate any day that I’m still alive

No, because I am now a NEET.

No, because I am now a NEET.
If my mom wasn’t such a crazy bitch, I would NEET also. My mom is an old boomer, so she has at most 30 years to live - and then the house will be mine! Although, I will off myself before those 30 years have passed at the current rate - so I cope by careermaxxing.

If my mom wasn’t such a crazy bitch, I would NEET also. My mom is an old boomer, so she has at most 30 years to live - and then the house will be mine! Although, I will off myself before those 30 years have passed at the current rate - so I cope by careermaxxing.
I live in an apartment that costs $1 800 rent. I use employment insurance to pay for the rent and food. I spend the rest on video games.

No because I'm neet. I prefer weekdays than weekends because the house is more empty

I live in an apartment that costs $1 800 rent. I use employment insurance to pay for the rent and food. I spend the rest on video games.
Nice.

That means society is not contributing enough for you, what a suprise!

No, but that movie cracks me up. The diner scene in which the waiter tries to jump into their conversation then hits him with "sounds like a case of the Mondays" gets me every time.

Nah not specifically.

Monday = the nigger out of all seven days of the week.

No I get three days off and Monday is in the middle.

Wagie, so yea Monday sucks anus

Monday is worse than other days because even after you finish the work day you will have 4 left before the weekend.