Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you sometimes feel like you are cursed? (please read)

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I'm 27 year old manlet, very ugly, very fat, suffering from excessive sweating and torturous chronic stomach problems that lasted for years and disabled me from working. Also I'm wearing glasses, come from a broken family, poor and friendless my whole life, with extreme social anxiety, high-inhibited, autistic, socially retarded. On top of that my teeth are weak and rotten by nature. I was bullied and ostracized my whole life, I was always ashamed of myself. In school I was always sitting alone and I was the only person from my entire school generation that didn't have a prom date, so I was forced to go alone. After that, as if it wasn't enough, I was humiliated even more because my relatives made me watch video recording of prom with them.

I also have a real, diagnosed, torturous mental illness that has made my head a mental cage. I suffer daily from this and I have spent time in psychiatric hospitals. Also my relatives have humiliated and insulted me my whole life, which made me even more lonely and depressed. I can't even work hard to compensate for at least some of it, because of excessive sweating and stomach and mental problems. Plus I'm weak willed by nature, unable to study/work for long and I'm depressed.

But even that wasn't enough - on top of all that I have a very tiny dick. Also I'm impotent, I never achieved full erection.

Sometimes I really feel like I'm cursed. I don't even know how I prevented myself from commiting suicide all these years. I just want to kill myself... I'm tired. Do you sometimes feel like this?

I'm sorry boyo, but it sounds like it is irredeemably over for you. Are you on NEETbuxx?

I doubt you're autistic given how emotional you come across. Obviously autist does not directly equal robotic or the like, but yours is another story.

Yes, i often feel like my life is an endless strike of bad luck

I doubt you're autistic given how emotional you come across. Obviously autist does not directly equal robotic or the like, but yours is another story.
Autists have some of the worst emotional explosions. Difference between autist emotionalism and NT ppl is dry vs wet style, imo.

yes, it does feel like a curse, why the fuck would you live to hate yourself and not receive love? each day is torture and you just hope something will save you from this shit, like this shit is a nightmare and you are going to wake up at any moment now, but this life is what you keep waking up to, sometimes i do wonder if i was an asshole in another life and im just paying the price

I felt tortured my entire life too, always wary of others, ever watchful and paranoid. The reason your probably impotent is that your bored with your sexual life(lack of) I have same issues. But man it really sounds even worse for you. That sucks

Being born ethnic is a curse.

I hope you find a satisfying cope :feelsbadman:

I do think some of us are fucked from day one, good luck...

i don't feel cursed

I feel like I have some kind of biological pheromone that women find universally repulsive, I've never even been friendzoned by a girl

Autists have some of the worst emotional explosions. Difference between autist emotionalism and NT ppl is dry vs wet style, imo.
Those are tantrums from disrupted routines, expectations, and sensory overloads. This guy sounds like an emotional wreck in a more conventional, albeit sorta kinda severe way.

On paper, my life should’ve been great but I’ve been locked in a vicious cycle of bad luck for years now

We're obviously cursed. We're such a small percentage of men it's depressing.

I'm 27 year old manlet, very ugly, very fat, suffering from excessive sweating and torturous chronic stomach problems that lasted for years and disabled me from working. Also I'm wearing glasses, come from a broken family, poor and friendless my whole life, with extreme social anxiety, high-inhibited, autistic, socially retarded. On top of that my teeth are weak and rotten by nature. I was bullied and ostracized my whole life, I was always ashamed of myself. In school I was always sitting alone and I was the only person from my entire school generation that didn't have a prom date, so I was forced to go alone. After that, as if it wasn't enough, I was humiliated even more because my relatives made me watch video recording of prom with them.

I also have a real, diagnosed, torturous mental illness that has made my head a mental cage. I suffer daily from this and I have spent time in psychiatric hospitals. Also my relatives have humiliated and insulted me my whole life, which made me even more lonely and depressed. I can't even work hard to compensate for at least some of it, because of excessive sweating and stomach and mental problems. Plus I'm weak willed by nature, unable to study/work for long and I'm depressed.

But even that wasn't enough - on top of all that I have a very tiny dick. Also I'm impotent, I never achieved full erection.

Sometimes I really feel like I'm cursed. I don't even know how I prevented myself from commiting suicide all these years. I just want to kill myself... I'm tired. Do you sometimes feel like this?
Make sure you stick the whore NPC in the neck first tbh. Anyone planning on leaving should.

wtf are you talking about??? There are tons of emotional autists. Sure they express it differently but many of them are emotional wrecks. They even have depression at higher rates than NT people.

if you live in the west, most Tankies and Nazbols are cursed because especially in the states, that's the 180 of what the country was founded on, and its a hard uphill battle.

can relatr with you boyo, it doesnt get any better, its just extremely over for us, genetics fucked us in the ass many times too hard

Yeah, with my deformation:feelsbadman:

Yes, I feel the same way. I can write out a story if you'd like.

Not cursed but insecure. I was doing my usual walks (night walks) and i saw an old guy in a BMW suv. He had sunglasses on. He was just staring at me. Then i ran away bec. it was a bit creepy. I approached to another sidewalk and i saw the same BMW SUV with a diffrent guy inside. He looked at me and he drove away. I ran to my house by a diffrent route. Thats it. I am not paranoid or anything but i definitely feel insecured.

nevER began for us

The impotence part is probably a vein leakage. Most young guys with impotence problems have it, and it's not well known.

Damn, compared to you I'm in a much better situation. I don't know how much your life must hurt bro. Life is so unjust for some.