Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you smoke cigs?

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
If yes, which brand you smoke?

Nah, I don't smoke. Though wasn't I'm not any better since I was fat and now I'm losing weight.

I don't smoke. :feelsdevil:

I used to smoke but I quit like 8 months ago, I still have withdrawals sometimes but I'm too lazy to go outside and buy cigs :feelsokman:

I used to but stopped because the new canadian packaging is disgusting and they cost too much.

I used to but stopped because the new canadian packaging is disgusting and they cost too much.
Do they put gore on the packaging to discourage people from smoking?

Also:
You're on my list. Though I agree that governments aren't doing it because they care about your health. They know people will still buy cigs and get huge amounts of tax money out of it.

Isnt pot legal in Canada nowadays lol?

Do they put gore on the packaging to discourage people from smoking.

Also:

You're on my list. Though I agree that governments aren't doing it because they care about your health. They know people will still buy cigs and get huge amounts of tax money out of it.
Yeah, the government doesn't give two shits about health or healthcare costs. If anything, they generate and save money from smoking. Smokers get taxed up the ass and die faster so they don't collect as much welfare.

I think they add the photos to shame smokers.

Last edited:
Yeah, the government doesn't give two shits about health. If anything, they generate and save money from smoking. People die faster and don't collect as much welfare.

I think they add the photos to shame smokers.
Yeah, when you're an addict you don't care about what's going to happen to you or how bad to your health it is if all you want it's a quick fix.

If telling them that smoking is going to give them lung cancer and they'll still keep smoking, do you think a fat person would stop eating at McDonalds every day if you tell them they'll die young? At least some people quick smoking just like how some people lose weight.

But both the governments and the corporations that fund them make money out of addicts fucking up their health.

I smoke the petrol fumes from my car, it’s cheaper and gives more of a high

I've never smoked or done any drugs in my life. I am a total outcast weirdo freak incel

Yeah I roll my own, the brand is called Riverstone, though I usually just ask for the cheapest pouch

Haven't had one in 2 years but I was like a pack a month smoker. Basically would go out on the porch and smoke 1 after I got home from work. Never smoked in the house or car cause I didn't want them to smell like shit lol. I like a lot of variety, I would say my favorite smoke was american spirit blacks

got smoke 4 Chad?:smonk:
military-man-surovyy-paren.jpg

marlboro smooths

Used to smoke, almost tried every known brand, Parliament was my go to