Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

do you smoke a lot?

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
@VainHireling

I suffer extrem panic attacks and paranoias when I used to smoke. What do you feel?

I smoke dried reddit tears. We are not the same

@VainHireling

I suffer extrem panic attacks and paranoias when I used to smoke. What do you feel?
I don't know how to answer your question. What am I supposed to feel and when?

I used to love weed, but then it started to make me feel intense guilt and self-loathing. Almost like a panic attack but less so. It would only last a few minutes then I would mellow out but it was bad enough to make me stop. Too bad, buds were one of my few reliable sources of pleasure

I don't smoke when I'm anxious. I have to get rid of excess negative energy first before having some weed.
So for me it's: ripping out my dick/having a drink/lifting, then hot shower and a hit afterwards.

Smoking during or soon after a panic attack is not the best idea.

Used to smoke half a pack a day. Qui because it's too expensive

Cigarettes? I chain smoke like a 70 year old woman. Used to be a pack of the strongest brand can buy here a day until my health went to shit.

I don't smoke weed much though. Just when I want to cut down on drinking.

Chain smoker here. :feelsjuice:

I feel peace, I like to taste the smoke and watch it flow, I like to flick the lighter and light it up, I like to find new spots to sit while smoking. Good cope

Chain smoke blunts for 20-years. Nothing bad happen.

I smoke once in a while
I prefer drinking alcoholic beverages

Weed? Not at all. I can’t put my juul down though