Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you shave your body hair?

Which parts of your body do you shave?

• None

Votes: 32 59.3%
  • Belly

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Chest

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Back

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Armpits

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Legs

Votes: 5 9.3%

• Total voters
Hardworkingcel

Hardworkingcel

Recruit
★★★
At least in the United States, it seems quite common to see young black and white people removing their hair. Do you shave? If yes, how do you do not to have the parts shaved irritated and scratching?

Yes, even though I know no one will see it, I do it for myself because I find body hair unsightly.

Everything besides pubic hair and ass.....Ass shaving is for fags , and pubic hair shaving is for men who have sex.

Only armpits and belly hair

armpits because I have lots of curly hairs that absorb sweat and stink

everywhere, except for my ass. I trim my legs though, shaved legs look gay

You forgot pubes.

I only trim those and the armpits to 6mm

I only trim my pubes sometimes because it can get uncomfortable

It's funny to see how most men do trim or shave and basically don't annoy society about it ...

But when women shave, they feel the need to pretend it's a sexist issue to be linked with some evil oppressive patriarchy against wiimen ...

I shave everything except back because I cant reach it, I would shave it if I could. I dont have a lot of hair there anyway

Only my face. Why shave anything else?

why trim body hair if no one sees it?

lol some of you shave your armpits, really?????? jfl

Yes, even though I know no one will see it, I do it for myself because I find body hair unsightly.
feel the same but I stopped caring, just trim twice a year.

How do u get your back?

shaving body hair is only for low T men
If I shave I feel like a cactus one day later. Absolutely pointless for me. I like my body shaved more, but I simply can't be bothered to do it every single day.

I'm going to look ugly if a shave and if I don't shave whats the point?

Why would you shave armpits?

No, because I suck at shaving, and dont want to cause ingrown hairs. Also, areas like armpits and legs rub together. Combined with 2 days of growth, it causes irritation and acne.

I don't have body hair...

I shave my face, armpits, cock, balls and ass.

there's no pubic hair option

I barely have any hair on my body, it's like I have a body of a 14 year old.

No dude. That's gay

None. If I were sexually active I would perhaps trim a bit but as an incel its useless.

Just armpit.there is no reason to shave body hair if youre not having sex

I've trimmed my armpits and pubes when I thought it would be necessary (obviously can't get too close in the latter case :feelswow:). Never shaved my body hair. Hopefully my back hair doesn't get dense enough to the point where it's necessary. Would never shave belly, chest, arms, armpits, or legs.

Unfortunately i have more body hair than head hair. I shave my chest an stomach but only after a few months of it building up.

Shave my belly and chest about every 3 or 4 months,when I get a haircut i also get my back shaved too

I don't have much hair. It's all on my head and pubic area. I trim my pubic hair once in a while.

I shave my face, armpits, cock, balls and ass.
Why do you shave your ass, you gay?:feelsbaton::feelsree:

I don't have much hair. It's all on my head and pubic area. I trim my pubic hair once in a while.

Why do you shave your ass, you gay?:feelsbaton::feelsree:
I'm bisexual, thanks for asking.

Unfortunately, I'm very hairy and it feels better to be as hairless as possible.

I'm bisexual, thanks for asking.

Unfortunately, I'm very hairy and it feels better to be as hairless as possible.
Sounds suspicious. Do you engage in homosex?:feelsbaton::feelsree:

I don't even shave my face, maybe once every 3 months or so, and its been months ago since I got a haircut

Armpits I only trim. It gets itchy sometimes if you shave them and then sweat, also it looks more manly if it's only trimmed.

nope my cum gets entangled in my penis hair all the time when I masturbate straight into thb undies