Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR do you see yourself roping at some point?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
i dont think that it would be entirely unrealistic for me to rope eventually, since my mental state is deteriorating. but there are of course barriers, natural instincts and my family for example

i dont have plans on roping, but i dont know how much more of this i can take

no but I see something else that I cant talk about

Yeah, within the next two or three years. I'd have to be fully committed to it though.

Yeah, my depression gets worse every day.

I am just afraid of pain that comes with roping, I dont know if I will ever be able to overcome this fear

I plan to rope at 40 or 50. There's no reason to live beyond this age.

yeah once my parents die there will be no more people in this planet that care for me, and my sisters will be rooting for me to kill myself and die alone so they can have my part of the heritage, KEK they don't know that I will give everything to donation

I am just afraid of pain that comes with roping, I dont know if I will ever be able to overcome this fear
go in garage and rope with car exhaust its painless and you can do it while listening to anime music best way when you decide to do it

I’d have to be a masochist not to

go in garage and rope with car exhaust its painless and you can do it while listening to anime music best way when you decide to do it
that's the way I'm planing to go, just sleep while listening to the songs I like, this one would fit very well

i dont think that it would be entirely unrealistic for me to rope eventually, since my mental state is deteriorating. but there are of course barriers, natural instincts and my family for example

i dont have plans on roping, but i dont know how much more of this i can take
Yes the day that ill kill a person at surgery i'll go for the rope

would be scary, it would be scary to know you are waiting for death

Ah the weekly suicide thread. Basically the same as you OP still trying to whitepill myself before I actually give up.

would be scary, it would be scary to know you are waiting for death
you fall asleep with anime ost and dont wake up idk seems best way for me if you cant get gun

Well, they say the past is the best predictor of the future, and I've yet to kill myself yet though I've been obsessed with suicide at times. But, I really want to kill myself. I feel anything else is cheating myself.

Yes hopefully within the next two weeks.

I will probably die due to poor health tbh. I wish I would rope instead though since you can at least try to make it as painless as possible.

It is the most likely way I will die.

Yeah, waking up in a psychiatric hospital only to spend it locked in a room for the remainder of life doesn't sound appealing.

ask me again after I start working fulltime again

My organism is already weak and it will give up sooner rather than later. The internet is a good cope and I don´t want to die. If I change my mind I will go blissfully by injecting milk of the poppy.

ask me again after I start working fulltime again
Jesus.. wageslaving is coming back around. Working for other peoples lives...

No, when I'm sad I usually get more mad at the people who made me sad then the myself.

Yeah, waking up in a psychiatric hospital only to spend it locked in a room for the remainder of life doesn't sound appealing.
I will make sure I die. When the time comes I'll be dead with no chance of failure.

its comforting to know that i wont be alive at some point

no but I see something else that I cant talk about
Screenshot 20190219 010130

I really don't know what will happen to me even ten minutes later so not sure

Possibly.I don't think I'd hate existance.I would probably find It tiresome and grindy with little reward.I don't have a lot of relatives so no one'll be sad.
I plan to rope at 40 or 50. There's no reason to live beyond this age.
Really high iq

It’s possible, my method of suicide likely won’t be roping though.

I dont exactly have plans... but I'm sure itd be an od on h that'll do my ass in

If I reach middle age and haven't ascended yet, sounds nice. But still probably not even then.

My anhedonia worsens every day that passes, I don´t know when I will rope, but once I will lose the only things that keep me on this gay Earth, I might go away. But I know it will be a long time to wait, perhaps decades, for sure.

I do tbh. I want to finish my book and find a painless suitable method. Also deal with some shit in my life.

That's how I plan to go out

I think about it most days, and unless I die in an accident first, I'm going to rope at the latest after my parents die. Either with a shotgun or I'll literally use rope.