Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you see normalfags as sentient?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I don’t. For the most part, whenever I look at a normalfag or talk to them, there is nothing in their eyes. I don’t feel any deeper sentience, intelligence, anything, there is nothing there. I see them basically as cattle, a roach, an animal, anything, I cannot find anything in their presence that comes across as having genuine human intelligence or sentience. Everything they do is predictable their patterns are predictable their ego doesn’t let them do anything that you don’t see coming, it’s genuinely depressing and isolating. Talking to normies, you might as well be talking to a dog or a cockroach.

It’s like you’re talking to a video game npc. There is just nobody there.

That’s why whenever there is a rare occurrence that you feel someone is “there”, it’s quite shocking and catches me off guard.

It makes me wonder if the husk or npc theory is actually true. It may very well be.

With foids, it’s the same but mostly even worse.

Last edited:
Yes but on a lower level, like a chimp or other semi-smart animal. Basically I see them the way Jews see all of us.

sentient like an animal

No. I observed them many times as an Aurora Child. Still, those Normies were preferred over my own relatives.

I’m fine with being an NPC if the player is the media

Normies react, they don't act; they are not individual. Normies only think in terms of group, they embody herd mentality.

No. They don’t have an inner monologue

They're objects. Tbf mowing them down with a lawn mower is satisfying

basically cows

The lights are on, but nobody's home. That's a normalfag.

I don’t. For the most part, whenever I look at a normalfag or talk to them, there is nothing in their eyes. I don’t feel any deeper sentience, intelligence, anything, there is nothing there. I see them basically as cattle, a roach, an animal, anything, I cannot find anything in their presence that comes across as having genuine human intelligence or sentience. Everything they do is predictable their patterns are predictable their ego doesn’t let them do anything that you don’t see coming, it’s genuinely depressing and isolating. Talking to normies, you might as well be talking to a dog or a cockroach.

It’s like you’re talking to a video game npc. There is just nobody there.

That’s why whenever there is a rare occurrence that you feel someone is “there”, it’s quite shocking and catches me off guard.

It makes me wonder if the husk or npc theory is actually true. It may very well be.

With foids, it’s the same but mostly even worse.
They are so normal, its like they are not even real humans. They are sometimes too soulless and dont even look 1% like a person who thinks about things. Just a mindless robots.

no they require external stimuli and validation. hearing their own thoughts probably drives them crazy

He he normies aren't human:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: