Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you see hot foids daily

Do you see hot foids daily?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
i live near multiple schools, the area is full of young stacies who i will never have :feelsrope::feelsrope:

no, most of them are fat, very short, hideaous, have large hooked noses and hair hands and unibrows

lots of them wear hijab as well so you can't tell if they're good looking or not.

but i see 1 or 2 every hour

no, most of them are fat, very short, hideaous, have large noses and hair hands and unibrows
The Asian foids here are skinny, height varies some are tall some are short and are hairless

Hard to say but the average zoomer noodle is 5'4 but I've seen some tall ones around 5'7-5'9
probably the same for sandniggress

are these noodles western born? i think the western born ones usually have better diet so they grow up to be taller

probably the same for sandniggress

are these noodles western born? i think the western born ones usually have better diet so they grow up to be taller
They aren't, but diet does play a part in the increase in height. Some zoomer foids mog me in height and frame unfortunately as a result of having better nutrition.

They aren't, but diet does play a part in the increase in height. Some zoomer foids mog me in height and frame unfortunately as a result of having better nutrition.
i see lots of sandnigger males that are like 6'1" and 6'2" easily
in my class, there's like 10 dudes who are 6ft+ or 5'11" while im 5'6".
it's because of diet also the new generation is having better diet and most of them are due to cousin arranged marriage so they're getting bigger and bigger.
how tall do you the average ricecel is where you live?

i see lots of sandnigger males that are like 6'1" and 6'2" easily
in my class, there's like 10 dudes who are 6ft+ or 5'11" while im 5'6".
That's too brutal, it isn't fair.
how tall do you the average ricecel is where you live?
Average riceman height around my age is about 5'9

That's too brutal, it isn't fair.
i think height is some south east asians countries is too short. something like 5'4" or 5'5" for men in indonesia

if you're like 5'8" then you could probably get pussy from some places in south asia
Average riceman height around my age is about 5'9
5'9" is actually not bad at all

I think height is some south east asians countries is too short. something like 5'4" or 5'5" for men in indonesia

if you're like 5'8" then you could probably get pussy from some places in south asia
But I want big tiddy white foid pussy
5'9" is actually not bad at all
5'7 is the average male height here when you count the boomers

Sometimes not always tho

But I want big tiddy white foid pussy
my brother is dating this panda looking indonesian woman, white pussy is overrated
2023 09 02 13 55 01 Window

5'7 is the average male height here when you count the boomers
i have noticed that the boomers are way shorter than the zoomers where i live

i think it's because of nutrition 100%

my brother is dating this panda looking indonesian woman, white pussy is overrated
2023 09 02 13 55 01 Window
Your brother is a 6'0+ sand nigger, you have to take that into account.

Your brother is a 6'0+ sand nigger, you have to take that into account.
yeah but he's more swarthy and brownish unlike me but i agree that height helps him a lot

I see plenty of cute, white beckies everyday, but legitimate stacies are rare.