Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you see fags or trannies often in your area?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
I haven’t see fag couples for ages but I do see tall trannies from time to time, fukin disgusting

Fags? Never met one
Trannies? See them on transit.

in my school yes

they should all be expelled :feelsokman:

a few years ago my workplace was crawling with trannies for some reason, none are left now

I don't see that many in person.

no, they are super rare here, at least in my neighborhood

No, even though I live in a big city in Germany. They are at home browsing twitter all day

Trannies never and faggots i have seen only a few times.

I have seen both a few times. But they are not very common or visible so to speak, thankfully.

Both and they are cancerous

I see them on the road all the damn time. I can tell because they all drive like faggots.

No, I've never seen any faggot or tranny:lul:

I haven’t see fag couples for ages but I do see tall trannies from time to time, fukin disgusting
Only in kadikoy or other “modern places”

Or in bodrum, such a piece of shit place with full of degenerates

If you’rea fag or trannie here you’ll probably be killed

I have the grave misfortune of living next to faggots.

In my school there where a few but out in public no.

Every single day,when i wake up and look out of the mirro...wait window

Most of my school

Hardly ever in real life. Only on the web.

I see gay couples and gays but not lesbians and trannies.Maybe they know how to hide it very well.In my highschool there was a lesbian couple and they kissed everytime in the bus ,ropefuel:feelsrope:

I saw two lesbians earlier today but I'm not sure if those two foids were in a relationship or already have relationships with other foids

The highest concentrations are in shopping malls. I think they tend to congregate around wherever there's an Apple store. Or maybe all the kids gets them excited.

LGBT is turning into TTTT

i never saw a legitimate tranny irl in public

Lucky bastards. Both are everywhere around these parts. I live in an ultra liberal city and state so they're a common sight. Especially downtown and close to the college. Consider yourselves fortunate you don't have to witness full grown men in croptops and booty shorts running around regularly