Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you say nigga irl?

OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
I noticed a lot of whites and others online say nigga but do you say that irl or too pussy?

No, but is there a difference whether someone puts er at the end?

I'm never around people but yes I do

Every teenage would be saying it. I don't know if it happens now tbh.

Yeah I do whenever I get the rare chance to speak to some old friends or something. I also say it in front of my parents.

I don't use that word, I say negro/negroid/nigger

i say nigger constantly, i sometimes hesitate when there is actually a nigger in hearing distance ( more scared of legal trouble becuase britain is cucked, not afraid of beating) i once did shout it to a black mans face, stangely enough he is still my friend

I don't live in Burgerland or islamic states of Europe,so no we don't have it here.

In school my Asian friends and I used to call each other niggers in a good natured way.

Back in the day when I actually had friends. Feels like a lifetime ago.

I don't use it anymore. I said it with a hard "r" when I was an edgy teen.

I call my brother a nigger sometimes tbh. Even though we’re both white.

Yes I say nigga all the time

I call my brother a nigger sometimes tbh. Even though we’re both white.
I used to do this with the one friend I talked to everyday. Maaaaaan.

no, I don't live in the US, but because I'm from a third world country I'm a nigga myself

Yes.Everyday.Don't let niggas control what you can and can't say.

i say nigger constantly, i sometimes hesitate when there is actually a nigger in hearing distance ( more scared of legal trouble becuase britain is cucked, not afraid of beating)
would u win

Only when I’m the only one in the room and even then, not very often.

depends on the nigger, im quite tall and fast but skinny so likely would lose against a standard tyrone but would at least get a couple good hits in before going down

you don't care u would get beaten? do blacks ever confront you?

you don't care u would get beaten? do blacks ever confront you?

not much blacks in scotland but had a couple encounters especially with African garbage that live in the poorer parts of town, as for beatings its really not as bad as it seems once you get used to it plus im always drunk so i wouldnt fell that much pain anyway

not much blacks in scotland but had a couple encounters especially with African garbage that live in the poorer parts of town, as for beatings its really not as bad as it seems once you get used to it plus im always drunk so i wouldnt fell that much pain anyway
british iq

Once you get used to it? You're a low inhib beast I won't lie.
LZYt u

it can't be more real than this nigga

Yes, we are all either humans or subhumans we all bleed the color red and shit the color brown, just cause some sjw's want blacks to feel entitled as fuck dosent mean they can restrict our freedom of speech due to skin color, if society wants us to be equal they we all deserve to say the same stuff

say it all the time
not while i'm at work but everywhere else. nobody really minds.

only when i feel edgy tbh but i use more of the word niggER

I avoid darkie spooks let alone attempt to summon them in their primitive jungle jargon

Yes, every now and then. One of the perks of living in EE is that you can say pretty much anything and no one cares.

No, that would be retarded. But I really have the urge to chime in whenever someone just says "nigga" and I go ahead and say "nigger."

no niggers where i live

the only person i talk to irl is myself, so yeah sometimes i guess...

I use the Finnish word neekeri which basically means nigger/negro all the time around friends.

use it in the chicken shop tbh fam, hard r ngl tho

We use worst racial slurs for blacks in my country...I am not racist so i don't use it often , i call them blacks in my language.

Yes, you can say whatever you want in Eastern Europe

Yes, but I have an n-word pass in good standing.

No because English is not my main language tbh nggl.