Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you root for the villains in movies?

Hardworkingcel

Hardworkingcel

Recruit
★★★
In the last few years I've caught myself cheering for the villains in the movies I've been watching. I can no longer create sympathy for the good guys as they are trying to protect a status quo that does not benefit people like me in any way. Villains can be problematic people with serious moral issues but they are trying to change society and are generally much nicer to those who have suffered much in life than heroes. In the last movie of the Avengers (Infinite Wars), it was a great pleasure to see Thanos killing half the planet's population. It was a pleasure because that half of the planet was killed in a random way. There were no privileges, anyone could die. That's the way things should be in real life.

I wanted Kira to win
A05B9C08 218A 4E99 A44E 3FD53FB6ADE0

I really like the newest avenger's movie because the bad boi won.

Thx for the spoilers bro...

I’ve always been like this. Frustrating to see the lame goody two shoes win.

0CzOHZk.jpg

TBH, for me he was actually the real good guy since he wanted to punish criminals (incels who had enough).

L and N were painted as the hero’s and Kira was painted as the villain

Last edited:
I always wonder what happens to the villains after they served their punishment. The world never gives them a second chance.

Yeah in Armageddon I rooted for the asteroid

only if the protag is some boring nigger who plays one character his whole life and the villain is a cool slav:

Sometimes it depends on the villain.

I root for ugly background characters.

I've always preferred the bad guys over the good guys, even going back to when I was a kid and I'd watch Beast Wars. I hated Prime and loved Megatron.

All the time bro. I just like to see them follow through with their plans. Don't get me wrong I love heros too, I grew up loving Spider man and I still do but it is very cool to see the bad guy win.

If the villains has good motives

nah cause i know the outcome. bad guys always lose.

I find the bad guys in many hollywood films and movies and tv shows had good motives to do what they did and the good guys are just a opposing side.