Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you remember your first internet screamer?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Commander
★★★★
57d 4h 45m
I remember it very well. I was 10, it was summer and I was browsing youtube in my dad's laptop when I found a video called "subliminal messages in Spongebob". At that time I was a bit obsessed with lost episodes, creepypasta and obscure cartoon stuff so I clicked it immediately. The video was a Spongebob screenshot with an arrow pointing in some direction and the instructions were "look here closely".

And then BOOM the face of Regan from The Exorcist and a super loud horror scream appear suddendly. I felt my heart beating super fast and didn't even close the video, just pressed the power button to shut down the laptop, I think I didn't even scream or cry because of how unexpected it was but it fucking scared me kek. I didn't use the laptop for the rest of the day and in the next morning when I turned it on I was covering my eyes, thinking Regan would still be there waiting for me.

But I learnt a valuable lesson that has saved me from any screamer ever since. In suspicious videos, always check the like/dislike bar and the comments.

proudweeb

proudweeb

rip dale earnhardt sr
★★★★★
35d 3h 22m
Damn that's scary. I would have urinated my pants

WizardOfOz

WizardOfOz

Darth Incellus // The dark side is unmoggable
-
5d 10h 48m
yeah, It was that video of a car driving down a hill into some bushes and suddenly some crackwhore comes out of nowhere and screams at you. It scared the shit out of me the first time I watched it tbh

fast_curry

fast_curry

ricecel/doll fucker
★★
36d 10h 56m
Not sure if this was the first one, but it's the only one I can remember: https://www.y8.com/games/the_farwest_nightmare
I had zero knowledge of Spanish but I still managed to make it to the first jump scare by randomly clicking. When you click on the sink, the protagonist starts washing his face with tap water. He would wash his face once, look up at the mirror, then wash it again. The second time he stares at the mirror, a deformed face would appear instead.
Absolute nightmare fuel. I became scared of mirrors until I got older.

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

Doomer
★★
20d 20h 50m
WizardOfOz said:
yeah, It was that video of a car driving down a hill into some bushes and suddenly some crackwhore comes out of nowhere and screams at you. It scared the shit out of me the first time I watched it tbh

AutisticBeast

AutisticBeast

Irish-Catholic 29yo KHV NEET
★★★★★
5d 5h 9m
I've never had one but I do remember printing out my first photo of a pussy

wei#3959

wei#3959

Veteran
★★★
75d 23h 15m
yes. do zoomers even watch screamers?

Pixycel

Pixycel

Playing incel must die difficulty
★★★★★
111d 8h 26m

nklfdnblidnfbli

nklfdnblidnfbli

Recruit
★★★
1d 20h 31m
no i dont, it wasn't that scary to me

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

We'll both be Hollow before you know it
★★★★★
143d 23h 37m
WizardOfOz said:
It was that video of a car driving down a hill into some bushes and suddenly some crackwhore comes out of nowhere and screams at you