Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you remember when?

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
When you thought things were beyond shit but now you look back at it and realize that they were kinda comfy and not too bad?

Shit gets worse with every year there's no going back

This is a message to every youngcel here. Make the most of what you have because a few years down the line you'll remember this as the good times

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=locNpGCZkVM

When you thought things were beyond shit but now you look back at it and realize that they were kinda comfy and not too bad?

This is a message to every youngcel here. Make the most of what you have because a few years down the line you'll remember this as the good times

Yes. Sadly I do.

Not really it's always been pretty horrible.

Yes. Thought even 2 years ago was bad (because it was), but now even my father died

23 just never really had friends since 1st grade
Brutal

To be fair I've never had any friends except for this one ginger motherfucker who did some stupid shit with me.

He even came to the airport when I left the old country he probably was the real one

I haven't heard of him in like 10 years

I wonder why getting older makes us so unhappy
I feel like I have already lived and seen everything there is to see and experience, I feel like I have done with my life everything I had to do.

and i'm just 28 years old.

I don't understand how some people can reach old age and continue smiling and assuming that so many myths about the universe and human beings are true

c887f1be549750f2d717b7064f7ae8ea.gif

Not really it's always been pretty horrible.
Yep. I've always had the same issues. Just at a different age. Work is also the same as school.

I guess you could say it was actually worse back then, because back then I coped hard with Redpill shit, but other than that. Same shit as usual.

I wonder why getting older makes us so unhappy
I feel like I have already lived and seen everything there is to see and experience, I feel like I have done with my life everything I had to do.

and i'm just 28 years old.

I don't understand how some people can reach old age and continue smiling and assuming that so many myths about the universe and human beings are true

c887f1be549750f2d717b7064f7ae8ea.gif
That Thanos gif goes hard with your words, bro.