Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you remember Siniša Mihajlović?

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic

Also brutal lookspill top rated comment:

Just because he did not have the "beckham look and fame" people really underrated him so much...

Greatest free kick taker ngl
Fuaaark Serie A was so good in 90s and early 00s

Fuaaark Serie A was so good in 90s and early 00s

Best league ever.

It was great until they busted Juve and Milan in 2006. Italy winning WC in 2006 was the last great thing Italian football accomplished.

Even though Mourinho's Inter won the Champions League in 2010, that team had almost no Italians in it (only very old Materazzi and young Tyrone Balotelli played some games).

The current Juve is boring, and Milan is basically nowhere.

Soccer back then was good. The players were exposed to a great amount of agony, like in this one:

Soccer back then was good. The players were exposed to a great amount of agony, like in this one:

Did you watch Bundesliga in the 90s?

First season of Bundesliga that I watched.

Did you watch Bundesliga in the 90s?

First season of Bundesliga that I watched.

I actually watched this video a while ago. Back then men seem to be more manly. Today such behaviour will be labeled as toxic and evil.

I actually watched this video a while ago. Back then men seem to be more manly. Today such behaviour will be labeled as toxic and evil.

Which club did you support?

Which club did you support?

I only watched people being exposed to a great amount of agony on the soccer field. But way back then when I was child I got a football shirt from my uncle. It was Hertha BSC. I still have it until this very day. I also watched a game between Hertha BSC and Cottbus a couple of years ago where Hertha BSC lost 0 to 1. They even got demoted. It was truly over for them. It is over for soccercels.

To be honest, every sport now has become extremly weak, specially the fitness industry.

I only watched people being exposed to a great amount of agony on the soccer field. But way back then when I was child I got a football shirt from my uncle. It was Hertha BSC. I still have it until this very day. I also watched a game between Hertha BSC and Cottbus a couple of years ago where Hertha BSC lost 0 to 1. They even got demoted. It was truly over for them. It is over for soccercels.

To be honest, every sport now has become extremly weak, specially the fitness industry.

This video says it all:

Skandal!!

This video says it all:

Skandal!!

5fdcfa8622aa9b61defa9d340ed9a7aa.jpg

Hertha always had cool shirts.