Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you regret taking the kikecine?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Never took it because I am not a mindless sheep

I never took the kikecine, so I am just waiting on the goym to suffer cardiac arrest - and then I will inherit my mom’s house once she passes. :feelzez:

Only fakecels took the kikecine because they want to fit in with the normie sheeps

Smart man. I only met one person at one of the three different jobs that I worked this year, who said that they refused to take the kikecine.

Smart man. I only met one person at one of the three different jobs that I worked this year, who said that they refused to take the kikecine.
I know a lot of people who took it and not one of them did it voluntary, they had to becauee they felt forced to do so, due to their job and shit, otherwise they would‘ve refused it. Also all of them were sick for 2 days after taking it

i dont see many people dying of the jewvaxx where are they, is media hiding it or what?

yes i do. im hope i do not have a heart attack during squats

I was forced to, kinda wish I could undo it but whatever

Yes I regret it, especially since many places are ditching the requirement more and more (at least in the US). I was forced to get it, or else id get fired, and I refuse to NEET because that means I'd have to live close to niggers

I have yet to take it, I'm unvaccinated.

No i want to take even more vaccines

I never took the jew vaccine because I couldn't be bothered to go to the doctor jfl

never took a vaxx thank god, the unvaccinated will inherit the earth. Pure blood master race here.

never took a vaxx thank god, the unvaccinated will inherit the earth. Pure blood master race here.
I never intended to take the kikecine. I knew back when Fauci and the rest of big pharma tried to push that horrible concoction down our throats that it was bad news. If foids won’t date me, why would I take a kikecine to protect the “herd”.

Fuck the herd.

Yes, but I was forced, I needed a job to make money and they wouldnt let me work or go anywhere if i wasnt kikecinated. :feelsrope:
JFL at anyone who believes that you need a bazillion shots for a flu that is so weak that it is only able to kill very old and very unhealthy people.
And the shots are so good and well tested, thats why you need so many, makes total sense.
I think the virus was made by the jews to reduce the middle- and low-class people by getting rid off some and by preventing them from breeding. Then they made the vaccine as a "solution" but its just phase 2 of their euthanasia-plan to get rid of us, according to them, "lowlives".
I wouldnt be surprised if more and more vaccinated people will die or become infertile in the coming years.
Its all just part of population control. They still need wageslaves, but bc of machines and computers less than in the past.
Thats why they are also spreading homosexuality, trannies, environmentalism, abortions, hedonism, war in ucraine and the destruction of tradition, religion, monogamy and culture.
based, especially considering how much they forced it in filthy Germanistan.

I just hope I dont have to get another shot for my endeavors in the land of the rising sun aka nihon.

Sports are not as fun to watch anymore - because, athletes could collapse at any moment.

Jeez man.. 30+ years old, and still going RRREEEEEE VAX BAD

Why bad? Erm.. smart dudes on the internet said so XDD

Should admit that provaxxers are saying exactly same stuff, only in benefit of vax

People got really nothing to do in their life, if they are hating on this stuff.. or supporting it, anyway

actually - whatever, man, do what you want

Can't regret what I never did. :feelsjuice:

what? What happened.. i already said everything there, didnt you even respond to it?
Yes, you did say everything there. Everything I needed to know.

I had to take them because my university forced me to. Never took booster though.

Yes, but only because i wanted the one of the le bad ruskies or chinkies.

I wonder why young fit people keep dying due to heart problems - yet old boomers and seniors like my mother and grandmother took the kikecine (and boosters) and are still alive.