Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you regret not being able to have a family? (i.e., be a father, have a wife, have kids, etc.)

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
★★★★★
I admit I find kids cute. Little kids are so curious and happy. I enjoy interacting with them. But you have to keep your distance or else an ugly adult male will be considered a pedo if he smiles or talks to a little kid.

hell no nigga i dont want no bitchass kids they probably gonna grow up incels and shit too + waste of money

idk some days think about it but then idk bad idea. they let blacks/browns reproduce.

i wouldnt want a family. i like my alone time.

Nope, having kids is beyond cucks.

But having daughter is way worse than having a sons.

I admit I find kids cute. Little kids are so curious and happy. I enjoy interacting with them. But you have to keep your distance or else an ugly adult male will be considered a pedo if he smiles or talks to a little kid.
Cuck

No, because clown world would try to RUIN 18 years of slaving

You can still have kids by paying for a surrogate mother and using a tall Stacy's eggs so that your kids have a higher chance of not ending up being subhumans.

Fuck the kids nigga they gonna be ugly useless subhumans and probably leech and neet off me

if you don’t surrogate they probably won’t be yours anyway. Good luck raising chads kids

I don't want to sound like a nitpicker but I think the word 'regret' is used when you had control over something. Like you regret that you drank too much alcohol last night. Or you regret gambling your savings.

But as for do I feel sad that I'll never have a family of my own, the answer is that I'm not sure. I definitely wouldn't want kids in this life situation anyway. But who knows how I would feel if I had a loving gf (not happening.) I think baby fever is primarily caused by being in love with someone, and you see yourself having kids with them. Obviously nobody of us is in that situation so why would we even want kids. The instinct isn't there and doesn't kick in because there's no one to have kids with.

I would love to have family and kids but sadly I can never.
Imagine having a cuddly sweetheart wife and snuggling up against her on the couch and your adorable children come laughing up to you and you all cuddle on the couch together watching a movie.
I will never have this.

I would love to have family and kids but sadly I can never.
Imagine having a cuddly sweetheart wife and snuggling up against her on the couch and your adorable children come laughing up to you and you all cuddle on the couch together watching a movie.
I will never have this.
Why do u like kids

What if they subhuman
Well yea, that's why I can never have kids... I'd love to have them, but I will never ascend anyway, so there's no point in thinking about it too hard.

Well yea, that's why I can never have kids... I'd love to have them, but I will never ascend anyway, so there's no point in thinking about it too hard.
having kids is only worth it if ur wife isnt a short roastie and u have chad sons

Last edited:
Yes obviously, that’s why I’m here.

No, since no woman wants to reproduce with me anyway. There's nothing to regret in this cucked world, I'll just try my best on my own.

I would produce a horde of dysgenic subhumans. Do you understand how hard it is to breed out nigger genes?

I want a daughter :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: