Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you recommend me effective bluepill mantras to say in the morning?

B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★
If I wake up blackpilled in morning I feel like a shit all day so I usually delude myself to some sort of positive thinking. This morning While I was doing my morning push ups I repeated my bluepill mantras like "just be confident :bluepill::bluepill:" "you'll eventually find a girlfriend :bluepill::bluepill:" "just get a nice haircut :bluepill::bluepill: " . But it started to sounds cringe. Can you offer me least cringy bluepill mantras so I delude myself succesfully?

"I should get 500 postcount before anyone will take me seriously"

Im sorry, I don't speak bluepill language

Isn’t that redpill

If I wake up blackpilled in morning I feel like a shit all day so I usually delude myself to some sort of positive thinking. This morning While I was doing my morning push ups I repeated my bluepill mantras like "just be confident :bluepill::bluepill:" "you'll eventually find a girlfriend :bluepill::bluepill:" "just get a nice haircut :bluepill::bluepill: " . But it started to sounds cringe. Can you offer me least cringy bluepill mantras so I delude myself succesfully?
repeat "i'll never give up" to yourself 100 times, then do 100 push ups, then take a cold shower, then get a haircut and that's how you get all the foids.

repeat "i'll never get up" to yourself 100 times, then shoot for your dreams, then get out of your own way, then keep pushing and anything is possible

Everyone is beautiful.

‘‘Nothing is impossible, you just need to work hard”

repeat "i'll never give up" to yourself 100 times, then do 100 push ups, then take a cold shower, then get a haircut and that's how you get all the foids.
Nah bro just be a good boy and do your homework