Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you really need to be super buff to fight? If not then what is the real point in gymcelling.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Aesthetics? Sounds like they're wanting something about their looks to go for them. I.E. insecurity.
But yeah do you even need to be buff at all? lmao.

of course not. mma fighters have more skill and endurance than bodybuilders and they could probably win in a fight .
yet their muscle are less developed

It is about ability. I wasn't buff,though I was a skinny fag but won my fights most of time

muscles can help you but the best is to workout and do some Martial arts because than you also have the strength and looks and the skill to fight

Nah. I’ve always been pretty skinny but I liked fighting.

Fighters being ripped is a forced meme by (((hollywood))) tbh.

muscles can help you but the best is to workout and do some Martial arts because than you also have the strength and looks and the skill to fight
Or just take a shooting class and arm yourself.

I do BJJ/MMA.
Mass/strength are contributing factors in a fight. The guy that can bench, squat, press, and deadlift more is stronger, and has an advantage. Consider that the majority of people have no training, and consider that even trained men can lose to very strong men.

It follows that you should be gymceling.

I do both. I have specific techniques for sport fighting, and if I feel threatened I have techniques for life and death situations (heel hooks, neck cranks, knee bars, etc).

You have to gymcel brother, it's for your own good. Also, be a MMAcel.

doesnt work for cucked europe cels
Well, not entirely, some countries allows you to bear black powder guns without license requirements or a machete, at least.

You don't get buff to fight

You get buff to become a chad

It helps to be ripped and lean, but only to an extent - it’s all about skill. A slightly chubby mma fighter (and believe me I’ve seen a few) will annihilate a 10% body fat ripped dude that lives at the gym and only weight trains.

Fighting isn't the only reason to work out. Nor is it becoming chad. It just feels good having a more capable body, sports are much more enjoyable when you are fit. The sense of progression is also massive lifefuel, I couldn't do a hand stand push-up or hold a front lever 3 weeks go and now I can do both... it doesn't matter that those abilities are useless in life, I mog my last week's self, and that feels good. There's also little things you wouldn't think of, e.g. because of stretching after working out I realized the other day I was able to open doors with my foot while carrying something with both hands. You also have more presence in front of other men.

Conditioning, fighting skills, and downright aggression are more important than strength and size (at least to a certain point.)

The point of being buff, or even just 'big' by being tall and obese, is that you don't have to fight as you can use your size to intimidate other men. It's a lot easier and safer than existing as the small skinny underdog who is constantly having to prove himself through actual physical confrontation.

I got super fat once and lifted a lot of fucking weights just to increase my power and intimidation. I've been in around 20 fights. I've lost about half of them and I've won about half of them, I started winning once I got bigger, agressive, and violent. I think getting bigger helped but it also made me more tired quickly, HOWEVER, it also raised my defense since I also felt the impact of the punch much much weaker. I will provide a few pics of me being a fat fuck back then and me leaning a bit down right now

With that being said, I believe being leaner but still lifting heavy asf is the way to go for winning a fight, what use do I have for power when my dexterity was absolute SHIT. I couldn't Dodge or side step because of my size and I would get winded easily, and when I did land a few punches it wouldn't really help since my opponent could move out of the way or run backwards minimising the blows damage. Technique, agility and endurance play a bigger factor than strength and size, HOWEVER, if you can incorporate strength into all that then you will almost always win the fight.

Attachments

• received_260476704808699.jpeg
    received_260476704808699.jpeg
    38.5 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20190110_080054.jpg
    IMG_20190110_080054.jpg
    885.2 KB · Views: 58
I got super fat once and lifted a lot of fucking weights just to increase my power and intimidation. I've been in around 20 fights. I've lost about half of them and I've won about half of them, I started winning once I got bigger, agressive, and violent. I think getting bigger helped but it also made me more tired quickly, HOWEVER, it also raised my defense since I also felt the impact of the punch much much weaker. I will provide a few pics of me being a fat fuck back then and me leaning a bit down right now

With that being said, I believe being leaner but still lifting heavy asf is the way to go for winning a fight, what use do I have for power when my dexterity was absolute SHIT. I couldn't Dodge or side step because of my size and I would get winded easily, and when I did land a few punches it wouldn't really help since my opponent could move out of the way or run backwards minimising the blows damage. Technique, agility and endurance play a bigger factor than strength and size, HOWEVER, if you can incorporate strength into all that then you will almost always win the fight.
just ogremaxx

Bodybuilding is not about fighting, is about not having to engage in a fight.

Just carry a gun and make practice with it. If you have to defend against someone you’ll better be prepared to shoot him.

Just carry a gun and make practice with it. If you have to defend against someone you’ll better be prepared to shoot him.
How many times can you shoot people before police start asking themselves if you're really shooting in self defense...

How many times can you shoot people before police start asking themselves if you're really shooting in self defense...

Aesthetic is pretty valid. Looksmaxing can work

:what: Where's the muscle at exactly?

Depends on shit tons of factors.. is skinnier guy way more experienced in fighting? Is the bigger guy actually 3x bigger than smaller guy so bigger guy wont feel le punch? Is the big guy retard?

Having muscle doesn't mean you can fight, it all depends on skill.

Being buff can help you in a fight against an untrained opponent, but a MMA fighter is always gonna win. I think combining the two is the best option. Your hits will be stronger, grappling will be better for you, and your muscles won’t tire as fast

Going to the gym is a coping mechanism for endomorphs who are getting fat. What they really should have done is cardio.

If the nervous system is poorly developed, "building muscles" will not help.

Lifting is low IQ.

If you can't be a NEET you should gymcel. Normies want to humiliate you and consciously or subconsciously enjoy doing so, but muscles will prevent most strangers from doing it.

1. Tons of dopamine.
2. You are able to defend yourself.
3. Health.
4. When I go to Ukraine to fuck 18 yo (for money or nice shoes), I need to be in shape to fully enjoy her body and sex, and not to die after 10 minutes.

You don’t need to be super buff . Height, bideltoid , and wrists are 100x more important for fighting that muscles.

Fighting and lifting use different muscles. Train to fight in order to be good at fighting, and that includes sparring to do away with a glass chin.

Thegunsource dot com
Cho fuel

Look at the career of Marc Coleman, guy was super buff and initially successful but as time went on his gas tank became an issue (due to being super buff).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back