Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you real life friends know about PSL and blackpills?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
I Just want to know.

SUPERCEL said:
Roommates,classmates officemates and etc

No. All the males around me are total cucks who worship femoids. Femoids surely know of the blackpill as they are the ones who are living it. They know they only chase Chad.

I don't have friends, and since I usually have to hide what I feel and think from others, I try to avoid making friends. I like the idea of acquaintances and colleagues. But it should remain on a superficial, professional level. I don't want them to get too close to me. Also, since my life is pretty messed up, I don't them to ask uncomfortable questions. It's really better to stay away from most people. I am extremely friendly and helpful and professional, tho. I just don't want anyone close.

underøath said:
SUPERCEL said:
Roommates,classmates officemates and etc
No. All the males around me are total cucks who worship femoids. Femoids surely know of the blackpill as they are the ones who are living it. They know they only chase Chad.

What a bunch of cucks.These guys will end up having black babies in their wives' wombs. Lulz

Yea, I spread the blackpill like candy, they're not really my friends though

The holy blackpill must be spreading globally.
We are doing the supreme one's work.
We have to liberate the cucks and incels-in-denial from the matrices of bluepillers and feminists.

I only have 1 friend and he knows. He literally hates women more than me.