Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you read the news regularly?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Do you like read the news via newspapers, magazines or similar or do you watch them on tv or just on soycial media?
Or are you a giga hermit truecel that doesn't see anything happening outside his moms basement?

I read it via newspapers and watch on tv and read and watch on social media. But I can only read headlines and the first few paragraphs unless it's science related.

yes via email I read the high level natioal news dailt. also local news weekly.

I used to, then I stopped giving an F around 2019...

Digital dissident media. I check out like 2 articles every day.

does /pol/ count? :fuk::feelsohgod: (in video game)
Yes it is, but being more updated on news from outside your country rather than your own country is a giga non nt trait

I didn't read any news until the war in Ukraine now I have to check it almost every day just in case WW3 has begun.

Although I've always read a couple of non-kiked financial blogs like wolf street, just out of interest.

Yes it is, but being more updated on news from outside your country rather than your own country is a giga non nt trait
True ngl but muricunt politics are just giga entertaining :feelskek:

True. Being updated on news inside your area means you are involved and invested in your community, which is a NT trait.

Last edited:
True, being updated on news inside your area means you are involved and invested in your community.
I always cringe if I come across local news.
I hate being part of a "community"

No, I'm giga hermit.

I used to watch more political youtube channels for news, but I just don't care, anymore.

Yeah Ik but is it worth the money?
It keeps my family busy reading all of it and doing the cross words and such so yeah it's worth the money. I guess from their point of view it is worth getting. In fact I guess from my point of view it's worth getting it to, for their sake. Christ! What a despa*i*ring state of affairs.

Last edited:
It keeps my family busy reading all of it and doing the cross words and such so yeah it's worth the money. I guess from their point of view it is worth getting. In fact I guess from my point of view it's worth getting it to, for their sake. Christ! What a desparing state of affairs.
Hmm Idk man which one even to buy.
Most of them have an agenda and are either leftist, soy or cuckservative.

No, i hate journalists.

Or are you a giga hermit truecel that doesn't see anything happening outside his moms basement?
Yes, only that I live on my own with NEETbuxx