Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you pretend to respect women IRL?

Not anymore.
What's the point?
I get treated like shit anyways

I would refuse. I'm not very good at acting or pretending to like something I don't like. I would feel uncomfortable being around people I don't like and have nothing in common with.

Fuck no unless I think they're dtf, which is of course never. It's pointless to pretend to respect these hoes as an ugly guy, all that does for you is turn you into a doormat. How many countless nice guys go above and beyond for these bitches and for what? Chads still fucking them while being the asshole

I won't. I don't care what people think about me specially females. If they want to label me, good for them I guess. They would get somewhere internet points.

no bro fuck no i aint cuck

No man. But I don't show I hate women either. I just go through life with minimal interaction with them

I´m forced to respect them when I'm in "hot" social circles, such as for possible employment and situations where it could be affected.

No. I won’t pretend to enjoy things and be something I’m not just to fit in. I never have, that’s failed normalfag behavior.

However, I do the same as you in the rest of the cases. I won´t fit in, they don't give me any breathing room for my Maslow, so fuck them.

I am toxic misogynist in real life too

I don't talk to foids nor have a social circle

I never deal with foids irl. :chad: if you do.

caging hard at the idea of going outside

Networking events are the worst. Suit and tie, look as normie as possible, pretend I'm interested while Janet the HR bitch yammers on and on. I shake their hands, open doors for everyone, smile at everyone, ask carefully rehearsed questions. I die a little inside and can't wait to leave.

I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Yes, im a high inhib beta.

I pretend so that everyday social interaction in school goes smoothly but other than that I could give less than a shit.

Only in a professional setting

I do pretend to respect women IRL, but I would do my very best to avoid having to watch that cucked Jewish movie.

too high inhib not to.

Foids avoid me like the plague, so interaction with them is impossible - furthermore, I'm only acquaintances with 2 other people and one's fairly based about women and the other's a bluepilled ricecel.

No, I don't respect foids in real life. I'll do petty things just to make their life harder/annoy them as a revenge for the suffering their gender has imposed on me.

I just ignore foids irl.
My autism and social anxiety act up real bad, i don't even look people in the face, much less eyes. I stare at the ground, ceiling and at my phone to avoid any interaction

Yes tbh I don't like women but I just pretend I do irl

No, foids don't deserve my respect.

I wouldn’t be a cuck but I wouldn’t hate on her either

I larp if i must but i avoid women as much as possible

In other words, I respect most men and no women.
In my case it’s: I repespect few. You can’t look that bad if “most men” respect you

Yeah to an extent. My last job almost let my inner incel rage out.

Let's say you had a social circle and a foid invited you to some cucked activity, like watching captain marvel or something. Would you do it? Would you larp as a male feminist to blend in? Some of my friends legit hate women but they do this frequently and laugh about it later. I have a hard time faking it tbh
Blending in sometimes serves me well.

I've tried in the past. But the girls always saw through it.

i never had any female friends nor met any female of my age and even "softly" bullied by them in life so why would i respect them?

In my case it’s: I repespect few. You can’t look that bad if “most men” respect you
I'm ugly and autistic but not repulsive. Most men respect ugly men if they're atleast muscular/masculine enough. "Just lift bro.".

I have to play nice. Unfortunately I'm in a sjw hell hole.

I'm ugly and autistic but not repulsive. Most men respect ugly men if they're atleast muscular/masculine enough. "Just lift bro.".
I’ve got an average build but Ive got some noticeable muscle on me

I think i wouldnt refuse lmao. im not sure tho

Everyone knows I'm sexist.

worst capeshit I've ever seen. Very legit for sleepmaxxing

I kinda have too if I dont want to get thrown in jail

I wouldn't go out with a foid b/c then I'd get oneitis and end up eventually hearing about the guy who fucked her next or the last guy she fucked.

I'm done being the loser who foids talk to about fucking other dudes. It's happened to me too many times.

In such a scenario:
  1. Agree.
  2. Ghost at that day.
  3. Give some shitty excuse as to why I couldn't show up.

I don't have time for shit like feminist movies or pride parades, she wants to do that, she should go find some fags who'll gladly do it.

fakecel if foids want to do something with you

No, I'm not a faggot.