Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you pretend to respect women IRL?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Let's say you had a social circle and a foid invited you to some cucked activity, like watching captain marvel or something. Would you do it? Would you larp as a male feminist to blend in? Some of my friends legit hate women but they do this frequently and laugh about it later. I have a hard time faking it tbh

Don't talk to any women other than clerks and shopkeeps so no. Would I if I did? Depends on how badly my reputation would be stained, if at all.

I pretend to be a normie irl. Very easy to imitate their braindead small talk and safe humour

What are you talking about?? I do respect woman every day.

The beta is very engrained in me but I wouldn't go that far that I would pretend to agree with insane worldviews or like a shit flick. I would go see Captain Marvel but wouldn't pretend to like it.

The beta is very engrained in me but I wouldn't go that far that I would pretend to agree with insane worldviews or like a shit flick. I would go see Captain Marvel but wouldn't pretend to like it.

you would go pay money to people who cuck you to watch some shit you dont even like

Yeah, I larp in real life as an unknowing normie who respects women and has neutral opinions on politics.

Yeah, I larp in real life as an unknowing normie who respects women and has neutral opinions on politics.
pretty much what I do, but it gets challenging sometimes. What would you do in the scenario I mentioned?

I just ignore foids irl.

No. I won’t pretend to enjoy things and be something I’m not just to fit in. I never have, that’s failed normalfag behavior.

I don't talk with foids because I don't respect them

no foid has ever been in my social circle

If its another male I won't pretend to agree with them because sometimes you can reason with them, but if it's a foid I'll just nod my head and pretend I care about their opinion

No man, my family knows I despise the female gender with all of my being.

If I don't agree with something that's being said, I just don't contribute to the conversation. I don't pretend to support things.

pretty much what I do, but it gets challenging sometimes. What would you do in the scenario I mentioned?
I wouldn't join them. Acting like you're neutral is one thing but I will not stand for feminist bullshit, I'm sure there are plenty of cucked men out there who would gladly take my place.

Why would you like bluepill cuckold propaganda unless you're a cuck yourself :feelswhere:
I didn't know it was cuckold propoganda lol. I would still go see it before I judged whether I liked it or not.

I didn't know it was cuckold propoganda lol. I would still go see it before I judged whether I liked it or not.

It's mainstream jewlywood shit, of course it's cuckold propaganda

No point in alienating others for no reason.

Though I wouldn't go, but that's because I wouldn't go regardless anyway

hanging out with a FEMALE? are you joking? no!!! i wouldn't even go to, like, a bar or something with one, even if it offered to pay for every single one of my drinks personally.

i wouldn't even go to, like, a bar or something with one, even if it offered to pay for every single one of my drinks personally.
1464183983787s.jpg

And this has to stop. This is why nothing will ever happen.

a foid invited you to some cucked activity, like watching captain marvel or something. Would you do it?
never had a female friend on my life and i would only go if she wanted to be my gf, not gonna be some friendzoned beta orbiter cuck. fuck that

Nope, I am extremely low inhib with calling out foids on there bullshit and reciprocating the shit I get from them.

Yes, because I need to pay my bills when I get out of college/uni. How else am I going to pay for the vodka I need to cope?

Networking events are the worst. Suit and tie, look as normie as possible, pretend I'm interested while Janet the HR bitch yammers on and on. I shake their hands, open doors for everyone, smile at everyone, ask carefully rehearsed questions. I die a little inside and can't wait to leave.

Hanging out with large crowds of friends acquaintances is less stressful, but also shit. This Saturday, a couple of foids started talking about relationships, so I faked food poisoning to get away and hopped on a taxi to a bar on the other side of town.

It's incredibly tempting to tell everyone what I think. But I just don't have the guts to announce to everyone that I think foids are inferior and ought to be my property.

no retard low iq thread pissing me off why respect them or larp as doing such

Funny you used that example because I actually went to watch Captain Marvel with a friend who brought a female friend with him. I usually take any chance to socialize I can, even more if there are girls involved, so my answer is yes.
inb4 cucked, gotta interact with women if you ever hope to ascend.

I don't interact with women that much but whenever I do I'm FORCED to. I'm in college, so I'm not putting in jeopardy my whole career just to redpill a woman.

Edit: When I'm with close friends though I'll be nice but I'll communicate my chauvinist views openly and clearly. It's very interesting how open people are to such "controversial" ideas when you explain them with finesse and good arguments.

I only respect those who treat me with respect

i used to roast foids back in HS, but with the crazy femminis nowdays i pretend to a cuck normie

Yes, I would say so.

I couldn't because I never interacted with a woman other than my family in my life.

Would you do it? Would you larp as a male feminist to blend in?
In my head I'm sure I'd probably could. But in reality I studder and get nervous talking to the foids at my job about the fucking weather. Theres no way I would be able to keep up the farsad for long enough to progress the relationship besides names.

If they aggravate me I won’t respect them.

Yeah, I don’t want to be killed by cucks.

No, I don't give them any attention. I just treat them normally unless they do shit to me.

I pretend to be a normie irl. Very easy to imitate their braindead small talk and safe humour
Pretty much my situation too. You are right. They are so low IQ it's easy to fake it.

However OP, if a girl proposes me something as you say, I won't do it lol. I'm not an orbiter.

Being invited to a movie by a foid?

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

I mean, I can't even fathom anything like that ever happening to me. What woman would invite me to hang out with her?