Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you prefer warming up from cold weather or cooling down from hot weather?

G

Guest37263

Which sensation is more enjoyable? Turning on heater in winter or aircon in summer?

I loved having cold showers after I played outside on a hot day when I was a kid.

Warming up from cold weather

Warm climate is for normalfaggots because it allows them to party and get drunk outside like the degenerates they are,truecels prefer cold days.

Warm climate is for normalfaggots because it allows them to party and get drunk outside like the degenerates they are,truecels prefer cold days.
fuck hot weather

I love both to death.

I think heating up from winter. However I like the cold more than I like the hot.

Winter is my favorite season.

I like the sun and the sun likes me. :fire:

I like cooling down more, but only if it's from uncomfortably hot down to 15-22c with AC.
I don't like leaving my warm apartment during winter, though, especially in the morning. I hate it when my teeth start chattering because of cold and it usually happens in the morning after I wake up.

I don't really mind cold after around 30 minutes of exposure. I kind of just forget about it. I can't say the same for heat. During summer all I can think about when I'm outside is how hot and humid it is. I guess it's because you can protect yourself from cold when you go outside, but you can't really protect yourself from heat.

Winter is nice, but sometimes it's just too cold. I disliked winter at times when I was a high school kid because of cold mornings. Leaving a nice warm bed and almost immediately stepping outside into windy -10c weather sucks. Overall I've always liked winter more than summer because of snow and reduced normgroid activity.

Last edited:
cold >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hot

cooling down feels great
untitled-61.gif

Cooling down is better but not worth it. I prefer cold weather

The best is when the temperature is just pleasant without either. It's like that right now here :feelsokman:

Warming up, because for a few months it's warm outside but there are no bugs that bite you.

option A
I fucking hate the summer

Didn’t know that it was possible to get cold in Turkey...lol.
i don’t really know what people from the US/EU/wherever you’re from consider “cold” to be, but it’s -4 C here at the moment and i find this cold, especially when i create a draft by opening my room’s window and the balcony at the same time.

Cooling down with a shower>heating up>cooling down in other ways.
So cooling down IF its with water otherwise I like heating up from the cold.

Warming up from cold weather
Same. Warming up from the cold doesn't require a fan or AC whatsoever, you just wear thicker clothing or cover yourself in blankets.
Plus they're no annoying bugs to deal with.