Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you prefer showering or bathing?

Describe bathing

shower, haven't taken a bath since i was a child

I don't like showers

A bath is kind of a luxury while showers are the standard.

Bathing.

Showers are for wageslaves who need to quickly clean themselves in the morning before getting buttfucked by their psychopathic Jewish boss.

Ydv69zivjrq31

Be3tonvwrtu41

4590c7tlmj831

Dc2h8vy6lwh01

R4axodwskzk31

@ceasercel

Bathing.

Showers are for wageslaves who need to quickly clean themselves in the morning before getting buttfucked by their psychopathic Jewish boss.
:feelskek::feelskek:, the only problem I have with bathes is that you have to wash them often. :feelshaha::feelsokman:

:feelskek::feelskek:, the only problem I have with bathes is that you have to wash them often. :feelshaha::feelsokman:
tbh, mold grows on the tub if you do not wash

I guess asians just don't do it
what do nonasians do?
do they take bubble baths with aromatherapry and float rose petals on the water?

i love bath maxxing but we dont have a bath tub in our house we used to have one in the old house but rarely used for bathmaxxing i showered instead.
do they take bubble baths with aromatherapry and float rose petals on the water?
@Parrtlord

what do nonasians do?
Dunno. Seems that way. Funnily my initial thought on the term "bath" was throwing water on myself from a mug.

I really enjoy long hot showers.

i dont shower or bath

Too many personal questions :feelswhere:

Baths are nasty because you are just swimming in your own filth. Imagine willingly sitting in piss shit and sweat water

I take showers like the King that I am :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:and by that i mean i quickly hop into the shower to take a 10-15min shower then run to work before i am late and get fired