Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you prefer being alone sometimes?

Very much so. I'm naturally introverted so I like spending time alone.

You effectively spend your life hanging out with yourself so you may as well enjoy your own company.

Yes.

As an Incel/Truecel/Grand Wizard I've accepted my fate.

I definitely need a good amount of alone time. Alot of it actually. But like all men and all humans, physical contact and sexual contact is needed for a decently stable life.

>posts picture of a degenerate literal tranny shooter, probably unaware that Randy Stair was in fact a tranny SJW.
It's so fucking over dude, just stop tryharding and LDAR like the rest of us.

I ascended after my account creation, having to endure a 19 years long existence of bleak miserable loneliness, completely shunned by every foid I've ever encountered . I can't talk about my ascension, as that's against the rules, but I assure you the circumstances were quite exceptional. If it helps, I'm celibate again. I've never self identified as incel ever since my ascension. I'm a blackpilled normie with high tier incel SMV
JFL at "I can't brag, but here's me bragging."

I feel comfortable alone because I have social anxiety

I have negative experiences everytime I leave my house so I've learned it's better that I just stay inside