Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you play some instruments?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
If so what instrument and how hard was it to learn?

Nice although not my type of instrument. I want to learn piano or violin.

im a piano fanatic, went to music school and didnt like it when i was a kid but now i enjoy it, too bad i havent played for like a month straight now cause im never home alone and i cringe to play with people in my flat

violin from ages 4-11. was forced to by my mother and hated it the entire time until she got fed up and let me quit. it was hell

I already confessed my failed-normalfag past here: https://incels.is/Thread-RageFuel-I-can-t-comprehend-how-these-whores-are-better-at-guitar-than-ME-It-s-prepostorous?pid=193180#pid193180

Nope. I had no chance to go into musical school and I'm too lazy to learn by myself.

this thread reminds me of my wasted potential. Guess I will cry myself to sleep now

fukmylyf said:
this thread reminds me of my wasted potential. Guess I will cry myself to sleep now
night

I casually play the bass from time to time.

I play Bass guitar and piano.

Guitar. Started playing thinking i would get laid like a rockstar, kek.
Don't regret it though, music is nice LifeFuel.

Guitar is pretty limiting because of how few fingers you have. It's hard create nice music with your guitar if you don't sing as well IMO(not impossible ofc). Piano is better if you strictly care about having as many harmonic opportunities as possibilities. Benefit of playing guitar over piano is that a guitar is way more portable, and almost everyone has one.