Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you perceive yourself as Uglier or more Attractive?

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
When I was a kid I always thought of this question:
If you look in the mirror, do you see yourself as more attractive or less attractive than how others see you?

Some people say you think you're uglier than you are because you spend a long time judging yourself and noticing minor flaws about yourself,

Others say that you think you're more attractive than you are because you develop strong familiarity with how you look and you get used to yourself.

Which one is it according to Blackpill Science a.k.a Real Science?

Don't know, don't really care tbh.

Im average blud
Thats means Im ugly in the eyes of foids

Last edited:
pretty average honestly, i think my weaker than average jawline and oriental features is what really seals the deal for me, along with my short stature (170 cm)

When younger i thought I was more attractive. Now I have a good grasp of maybe think I’m even uglier than I am.

i don't know tbh, i sometimes see myself as super ugly subhuman and start raging and sometimes i am just normal and not caring at all, but i noticed that
you spend a long time judging yourself and noticing minor flaws about yourself,
this definitely make me more hating for my looks than ever. when i spend too much time in front of the mirror i become more criticizing for my face and skin, but for height, then i am always hating it since i go outside a lot and get heightmogged

I’m ugly, there is no redeeming qualities

I used to think I was normal-looking, but the treatment I received from other people contradicted that.

You see yourself as more attractive then you really are. I don’t know the biological reason behind this but it’s probably due to the ego or some defense mechanism to cling onto confidence so you don’t spiral down a pit of self pity. Everyone knows short ugly people who think they are the shit and chad-tier looks. I hate, I mean HATE, sub-5 normies who are super prideful and insult others looks. Probably, as I said, so they don’t have to face reality.

I used to think I was normal-looking, but the treatment I received from other people contradicted that.
Same. I think I realized I was ugly in 6th grade.