Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you people realise that there is no place on internet safe from law enforcement?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
I'm not talking about internet as of whole being a honeypot. Honeypot is something different but the way laws work if you run a website and some user seems suspicious then according to laws you have to give his information, you have no choice. If you don't you will face consequences. You will be legally forced to give up all your information and data.

The only place safe from this is dark web rest on clearnet every information can be extracted by law enforcement. They have the laws and state backing them up they can get whatever they want.

This is why it's good to keep your mouth shut and not become an edgelord.

I’m sorry you got no reply and yeah, it’s pretty crazy shit tbh. Nothing is safe from them.

it is what it is

They are watching us right now, everyone knows they will look at this thread in particular and so they avoid it like the plague.
Dedsrs?

I have said some messed up shit on here so I am fucked,so beyond caring to be honest and life's shit anyway just sitting around living in a shitty remote area.

Well, the darknet is pretty safe
I have said some messed up shit on here so I am fucked,so beyond caring to be honest and life's shit anyway just sitting around living in a shitty remote area.
Me too, I'm fucked