Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you own a bodypillow/dakimakura? [Census]

Do you own any form of dakimakura/bodypillow?

• Yes

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No

Votes: 29 80.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Hello, @Anonymous MG here to ask the incel community if they happen to own a dakimakura pillow. As the not really proud owner of a body pillow I hug at night pretending they were real, I'm curious to see how frequent this cope is being employed.

No, but I would like to

I dont live alone so no

I don't have one

I have 6 pillow covers, got to burn money somehow.

That's a maybe from me.

Hello, @Anonymous MG here to ask the incel community if they happen to own a dakimakura pillow. As the not really proud owner of a body pillow I hug at night pretending they were real, I'm curious to see how frequent this cope is being employed.
Hell no

@psygnosis-owl

No I don't have any. I am sympathetic to the idea of buying a simple one but won't be getting one anytime soon. Would be a better survey with Yes and I regret buying, No but I plan to, No and I don't want to options I think.

I'm hugging my waifu pillow right now

Yes, although I have a plain cover. It just helps me get comfortable enough to sleep tbh, as it helps me trick my body into believing that someone is physically next to me.

I don't. I have some plushies from childhood and that's it.

Not at this time. But i do plan on buying one in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back