Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Do you owe your parents anything?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
The typical “i paid for all your needs” arguement is too good. I think you owe them to a certain extent. What do you think?

Yes. I owe them success in life/school/work

No. I didn’t choose to be born into this world, they did.

like owe my dad $20000 for failing college

Are you actually gonna pay him?
he doesn't expect me to and he probably feels bad for me, so no. I spend all the money he gives me for groceries on vidya.

he doesn't expect me to and he probably feels bad for me, so no. I spend all the money he gives me for groceries on vidya.
Fuark man.. living life on 0 fucks.

Fuark man.. living life on 0 fucks.
well he pities me and doesn't expect much from me on winter break he kept asking if I wanted to go watch a movie with him and my uncle (his brother) I said no each time. He was probably sad when he heard japanese dub come from my rooms tv. I am tried to actually finish college but shit happened.

well he pities me and doesn't expect much from me on winter break he kept asking if I wanted to go watch a movie with him and my uncle (his brother) I said no each time. I am tries to actually finish college but shit happened.
Sounds like he is actually nice. Honestly spend some time with him.

Sounds like he is actually nice. Honestly spend some time with him.
we are strangers. 4 hour car ride with him because he drives me back to college and home and we have nothing to talk about.

I also can't speak my parents native language, since we barely spoke it when I was a kid.

we are strangers. 4 hour car ride with him because he drives me back to college and home and we have nothing to talk about.

I also can't speak my parents native language, since we barely spoke it when I was a kid.
4 hours seems a stretch not gonna lie.

well he pities me and doesn't expect much from me on winter break he kept asking if I wanted to go watch a movie with him and my uncle (his brother) I said no each time. He was probably sad when he heard japanese dub come from my rooms tv. I am tried to actually finish college but shit happened.
Your dad seems really nice, even if you don't/haven't spent a lot of time together it's very good of him to make an effort.

No, they owe me and when I rope it'll hurt them all that much more.

No, fuck them for passing on there shitty facial genetics to me

No. They chose to have me.

Mom expects me to continue to help with Bill's if I ever move out. Not even joking she thinks I'll help pay her bill's while living on social security.
JFL

Lol "i gave you the bare minimum essentials to survive and left you to die alone as an incel, knowing damn well i have inferior genetics and shouldnt have reproduced in the first place." lol no. If anything i should never have to work and my parents should pay for all of my shit for eternity

meaningless virtue signaling cuck statement

my death should cover the expenses

No. I didn’t choose to be born into this world, they did.
This! I never asked to be spawned into this assbackwards ratrace world, so I don't owe them shit. They're the ones who brought me in and they have to look after me until I die.

No because they decided to have a kid knowing that they would have to pay for his or her shit for lots of years. I didn't ask to be born.

The best they can expect is spontaneous gratitude.