Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Do you overconsume energy drinks/soda?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21714
  • Start date
Deleted member 21714

Deleted member 21714

Self-banned
-
I am addicted to Red Bul, Coke and Monster Energy

Fuck my liver is rotting at a faster pace than my life, and that's saying something

I just can't stop, I drink min. 25cl and max 1.25l per day. Do you drink as much as I do? What are your favs?

I drink x2 soda cans at work.

Probably roughly 3-4 when I'm off.

I already had 2 kidney stones.

I am addicted to Red Bul, Coke and Monster Energy

Fuck my liver is rotting at a faster pace than my life, and that's saying something

I just can't stop, I drink min. 25cl and max 1.25l per day. Do you drink as much as I do? What are your favs?
I usually drink one 25cl energy drink during the afternoon because I get tired as fuck around that hour. I can't overconsume it because I get anxious and feel like I'm fainting from too much caffeine.

I don't drink any of that tbh

No, I just drink water

I drink 2 of the 20 oz Red Bull’s a day but trying to stop

Maybe a pop every few days

no tbh, i think I consumed energy drinks less than 10 times in my life

I drink 2 of the 20 oz Red Bull’s a day but trying to stop
holy shit i just looked how much that is, insane bro. i know the struggle of trying to stop but its an excellent cope

Used to. Now I just drink sparkling water instead

i drink mostly water and once or twice a week a soda

holy shit i just looked how much that is, insane bro. i know the struggle of trying to stop but its an excellent cope
Lol they too expensive sometimes it’s more haha

soda is almost as bad as soylent. I have not had any kind of soft drink in over a year, it's best to just stick to water and milk tbh

I used to occasionally drink those Bang energy drinks when I wanted to pull all nighters which was sometimes fun but always fucked up my sleep schedule. ironically I now do the exact inverse of that and periodically overdose on melatonin

no i dont like sweet stuff anymore

I recently cut soda out of my consumption habits completely. The first day or two was hell and that's when I realized I was addicted to them. I don't really want to consume (consoom) soda ever again after realizing this.

I drink 4-5 cups of sugared tea a day, counts as addiction to me

If I can, yeah but my family is poor so I generally just drink water because I think the generic soda knock offs are gross.

I drink 1 liter of Mexican soda mixed with 2 liter of chuck Norris water per day , also 1 liter of coffee.

I sometimes drink coke or other shit, but usually just on weekends.

absolutely, it's a bad habit tbh

No, I primarily drink water and powerade, and alcohol in the evenings (a few beers per night).

I'm addicted to cold mate tea.

I dont drink that stuff tbh