Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you notice a lot of little coincidences in your life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I don't believe in god and I'm very skeptical in general.

But sometimes I just can't help but notice so many coincidences that are just weird.

Sometimes I think my whole life is just a great prank played by the universe.

For some reason I felt like turning what I wrote into a haiku, so I did. Such a funny impulse lol.

Don't Believe in God
But many coincidences
Life's a cosmic prank

Yes, seems as though everything is stacked against me to the point where I cant just bleive that this was not all just preorchestrated

yes, I do. Sometimes it's eerie. But most time I feel overall like a spec of dust tumbling in the wind of eternity.

not a coincidence but I get deja vu a lot

I’m convinced we live in the matrix tbh

Yeah I feel like I'm the main character in the type of comedy show where horrible shit continuously happens to him and there's a laugh track that plays every time I hit my next string of bad luck or inevitably fail. It's funny whenever something bad happens to me but it's a tragedy if a normie has a stressful day.

I’m convinced we live in the matrix tbh
Man, I used to be into that too. Never could actually fully believe it, but I was kinda trying to convince myself. Though I was drinking heavily at the time. Ultimately, the boring routine of life hits you in the face, and you slowly drift into normalcy again.
Yeah I feel like I'm the main character in the type of comedy show where horrible shit continuously happens to him and there's a laugh track that plays every time I hit my next string of bad luck or inevitably fail. It's funny whenever something bad happens to me but it's a tragedy if a normie has a stressful day.
Truman show baby.

Nah

Nothing really happens in my life

I don't believe in god and I'm very skeptical in general.

But sometimes I just can't help but notice so many coincidences that are just weird.

Sometimes I think my whole life is just a great prank played by the universe.

For some reason I felt like turning what I wrote into a haiku, so I did. Such a funny impulse lol.

Don't Believe in God
But many coincidences
Life's a cosmic prank
I do all the time, but ever since I've turned atheistic, I pay them no mind, and I've had coincidences that made my family believe that I was into Satanism or some shit

Yes one bad thing after another seems to happen to me it's retarded.

Yes, it usually happens when I'm alone

I feel like shit everyday,nothing new and nothing more