Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you not know how to get true, blackpilled face ratings from Redditors? Well I found a solution.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
#1: Get a photo of yourself.
#2: Post it to r/beholdthemasterrace.
#3: Regardless of whether or not you identify as a Nazi, post your picture on there and claim that the person in the photo is a Nazi that you know or some shit.
#4: You get true ratings on how people actually view your looks.
#5: Profit.

I notice that the entire r/beholdthemasterrace's subreddit makes fun of the Nazis in the picture specifically for their looks, and sometimes point out miniscule facial flaws that I don't even notice unless I look twice. You can get a true rating there, tbh. :feelskek: Their entire subreddit is unironically a blackpill gold mine.

Last edited:
#1: Get a photo of yourself.
#2: Post it to r/beholdthemasterrace.
#3: Regardless of whether or not you identify as a Nazi, post your picture on there and claim that the person in the photo is a Nazi that you know or some shit.
#4: You get true ratings on how people actually view your looks.
#5: Profit.

I notice that the entire r/beholdthemasterrace's subreddit makes fun of the Nazis in the picture specifically for their looks, and sometimes point out miniscule facial flaws that I don't even notice unless I look twice. You can get a true rating there, tbh. :feelskek: Their entire subreddit is unironically a blackpill gold mine.
:blackpill:
People tell what they really think of you when they insult you tbh

level 1
Antekcz

2 points · 1 day ago

I fucking hate that dude. Idk if thats because of my enviroment, but I absolutely despise that dude. Everything about his persona is so fucking obnoxious and disgusting.
This is the dude he's talking about:

Last edited:
High IQ observation

Only if they're white. If it's any kind of brown, they're gonna be like "Oh what a self-hating such and such." They won't comment on how hot they are or aren't.

Wouldn't /r/RoastMe/ be better?
I mean posting your own photo and claiming you're a racist doesn't sound like a great idea. Also you'll probably get more hat than you deserve.

Wouldn't /r/RoastMe/ be better?
RoastMe is like deliberately looking for the worst remarks though.
The best insults that tell what people really think of you are the ones that come unprompted and when you don't ask people to give it to you straight.

Why do subreddits like this even exist and get so popular? Why do people insist on seething about non-threats like white supremacists?

Why do subreddits like this even exist and get so popular? Why do people insist on seething about non-threats like white supremacists?
Pure virtue signalling. 99% of that subreddit is prorgressive cumskins.