Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you need to be an asshole to succeed in life?

Do you need to be an asshole to be successfull

• yes

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • no

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters
GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★
I have my opinion

You can always be realtively successful doing "what you like" or doing "the right choice", but being successful in a market driven society such as ours only truly goes to crooks and criminals in the end. Just look at the history of big corporations or banks ... There's always an history of theft, shady business or ill-gotten goods that got them where they are now. Always.

Last edited:
Yes but it doesnt work for manlets and or NDs

it depends but generally yes ,being unethical is a shortcut to success

you need to be chad and NT

Asshole - good personality
Not asshole - bad personality

Yes, but you have to be 6 ft, NT, and not be sub 5, and you cannot have recessed facial bones or you'll just make yourself look like a clown

I dont think you need to be a complete asshole but you cant be a pushover either, you need to strike a balance

Sometimes people will test you, by making slights at you and such, in this case you must be an asshole, you must show you will make war when you are disrespected

When you do this these people will actually respect you and be nice to you afterwards

If you are always an asshole, then when you are being attacked and you fire back, its not as effective because its just seen as you being an ass as usual so you will fail to stop them disrespecting you

If you are a pushover and you make an attempt to stand up for yourself all of the sudden, you will be laughed at

Sounds a little redpilled, since obviously factors like your physical appearance come into play but its still good advice, better than being 100% ass or 100% pushover, you have to pick your battles but dont pick none either

If you're alpha, success is guaranteed.
If you're omega, failure is guaranteed.

If you're beta, sucess or failure depends on how you behave. Either thugmaxx and darktriadmaxx as a bad boy; or niceguymaxx as a hardworking betabuxx pushover will grant you access to sex.

Hence success is only for truly nice beta males, truly bad thugs and alpha Chads.

Non-NT, ugly, short omega males have a lifetime warranty for failure.

Be a nice guy everywhere you go and let me know how that works.