Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you need good memory and high iq to be a programmer?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43143
  • Start date
Deleted member 43143

Deleted member 43143

Banned
-
I'm a truecel, have no money and wanna try this... so tell me, how high iq you have to be to become programmer, and do you need good memory (to remember many things etc.) My memory is poor as fuck from stress and anxiety and shit.

Not really. Programmers use Google to look up things every day. Programming can be fairly easy or hard (mostly to do with how much math you'll use) If you have low or average IQ you'll be a an average programmer. If you have a high IQ you'll be a better programmer.

I think most people stop at the beginning, the first 2-3 months when nothing really makes sense yet. You gotta push through that.

No, programmers are super dumb. Code Monke confirms!

You'll have more problems getting a job than learning to program tbh

I'm a truecel, have no money and wanna try this... so tell me, how high iq you have to be to become programmer, and do you need good memory (to remember many things etc.) My memory is poor as fuck from stress and anxiety and shit.
Based for considering IQ before learning programming.

Not really. Programmers use Google to look up things every day. Programming can be fairly easy or hard (mostly to do with how much math you'll use) If you have low or average IQ you'll be a an average programmer. If you have a high IQ you'll be a better programmer.

I think most people stop at the beginning, the first 2-3 months when nothing really makes sense yet. You gotta push through that.
Can na average programmer still make decent money?

Depends on the language and type of programming I think.

no you need good googling skills and problem solving skills. beware op, that there are a lot of foid tech managers, especially scrum masters.:feelsUgh:

You need decent problem solving skills and decent memory. Contrary to what normies think you don't need to be a giganerd to learn programming, you'll spend more time checking and copy/pasting articles from Stack Overflow.

Learn C++ as it's one of the easiest for beginners and there's a ton of free courses online and in YouTube.

You need decent problem solving skills and decent memory. Contrary to what normies think you don't need to be a giganerd to learn programming, you'll spend more time checking and copy/pasting articles from Stack Overflow.

Learn C++ as it's one of the easiest for beginners and there's a ton of free courses online and in YouTube.
>C++ one of the easiest
Nigga what :dafuckfeels: Literally one of the hardest

An easy language that people start with is Python

I thouhht C++ was one of the hardest to learn it but once you learn everything else is easy?

I thouhht C++ was one of the hardest to learn it but once you learn everything else is easy?
The first language I learned in college was C++. I've never touched programming before and I got the basics of it pretty fast, idk why people say it's hard.