Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you need Friends to get a Gf?

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
Because I am Non-NT, I always imagine social interactions as mini-games within the larger video game of life.
Let's say tomorrow you wake up and a hot 9/10 girlfriend spawns next to you in bed.

I imagine that most of us here would not even be able to talk with her, due to our lack of social skills IRL. It would also involve more intimacy and vulnerability than just being with friends.

Therefore, would it make sense for us to friendmaxx first, develop our social skills with friends in a non-romantic fashion as practice before taking on the big task of being romantic with a grill?

All of this ofcourse assuming you can get friends let alone a gf.

Thoughts?
:feelswhere:

Friends are a prerequisite for a gf.

Let's say tomorrow you wake up and a hot 9/10 girlfriend spawns next to you in bed.

I imagine that most of us here would not even be able to talk with her, due to our lack of social skills IRL. It would also involve more intimacy and vulnerability than just being with friends.

You don’t “need” them but they can definitely make things easier. On the other hand, if you can’t make friends then don’t even bother trying to get a girlfriend.

Having friends can help you meeting women that would eventually get interested into being with you.
That's how it works for normies.
If you're incel, you'll never get any foid being interested in you anyway.

It’s mostly about your facial bones. If you lack those it will be hard to find women who will genuinely love you.

Last edited:
In the past, maybe. Not now. Most relationships start on the internet in 2023 IIRC

Friends are a prerequisite for a gf.
My little brother met his wife in a friend's party, seems like a very common thing. Truecels don't have friends and don't get invited anywhere, ergo no gf.

Also yes, my little brother mogs me brutally.

Not necessarily although it can help social circles being familiar with each other etc.

Not only does having friends help you actually find girls, it is a massive red flag to normies if you are a loner, if you can't even form a friendship, how are you going to keep a relationship alive.

No but it’s a helluva lot aside with friends

I grew up with friends, they all mogged me. They all had girlfriends and I didn’t. So take from that what you will