Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you mog people in real life?

Do you mog others?

• Yes, often.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Yes, but not often.

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • No, never.

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
I haven't mogged anyone in my age range.
What about you?

Great place to ask this.

Usually just mog other ricecels and a fair amount of currycels

My last job, I had to do security by the exit and my coworker was like 5’4” with thin wire glasses and pretty much no jaw/chin

Everyone who responds to this thread will get a warning for bragging.

Not in my country or Europe....i haven't been to another continent to know how it will be.
But according to what people here belive, by being white you are a god at SEA, i don't belive it but i can't prove them wrong unless i go to see for myself.

All fakecels will say yes, just watch
A0541B5D 5E81 455F 87A5 61AFD62F591E

Not in my country or Europe....i haven't been to another continent to know how it will be.
But according to what people here belive, by being white you are a god at SEA, i don't belive it but i can't prove them wrong unless i go to see for myself.
No. If you go to China for instance, you will get mogged a lot. You're not a god in Asia if you're a short white man.
We had chinese students over here and they mogged me in all aspects.

yes mogging one of my incel friend

No. If you go to China for instance, you will get mogged a lot. You're not a god in Asia if you're a short white man.
We had chinese students over here and they mogged me in all aspects.
I belive that too, but they keep saying it and saying it....i know what the reality is, but i can't prove them wrong unless i go to see for myself.
There are people here who belive asians are the only truecels.

I heightmog majy guys and iqmog almost everyone but on the other hand everyone personalitymogs me so.

Yes, I usually heightmog the old people and sometimes 5'5 manlets.
but those 5'5 manlets have girlfriend and I dont so they NTmog me

Only some of the ethnics.

i mog many subhumans because my city has many arabs,turks and ricecels. Mogging a germanic man is nearly impossible though.

i mog many subhumans because my city has many arabs,turks and ricecels. Mogging a germanic man is nearly impossible though.
I only occasionally heightmog adult turks and arabs, but they all facemog me.
Most turks and arabs in my age range are the same height or even heightmog me, at least where I live.

incels mostly mog other truecels. im short and ugly but i have met plenty of shorter uglier people. must be brutal. but it gives me comfort that of the people who i mog might probably be 100 times happier than i will ever be. happiness is very difficult to predict from the outside. there are model looking who seem happy from the outside who end end up roping.